Radio one big weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

They both still are for me if I’m honest.

Foo Fighters are still a guilty pleasure as well :lol:

Nowt wrong with liking the Foo Fighters.

Meat and potatoes rock n roll with arena friendly anthems plus a very engaging front man.

My lad was there that night and we were in rural SR3 watching it live on BBC4. They must have been loud because there was a delay between the tune finishing on TV and us hearing the sound a few miles away from Herrington.

There was a thread that night and someone posted " thought Monkey Wrench was class - and I'm in me garden in Tunstall"

Nowt wrong with liking the Foo Fighters.

Meat and potatoes rock n roll with arena friendly anthems plus a very engaging front man.

My lad was there that night and we were in rural SR3 watching it live on BBC4. They must have been loud because there was a delay between the tune finishing on TV and us hearing the sound a few miles away from Herrington.

There was a thread that night and someone posted " thought Monkey Wrench was class - and I'm in me garden in Tunstall"

:cool:

I remember queueing up for tickets when it was at Sunderland. Think I saw the likes of The Futureheads, Athlete, Kasabian (OOOOOSSSSHHHH!), Natalie Imbruglia (wad), Foo Fighters and Chemical Brothers for free. It was brilliant, even if I don’t like some of those acts much now.

The acts this weekend probably aren’t my cup of tea but it does seem like a very good line up for the kids!

I saw the White Stripes at one of the first ones in Manchester. Joe Strummer had just died and they played with him as the backdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back