Radio one big weekend

They both still are for me if I’m honest.

Foo Fighters are still a guilty pleasure as well :lol:

Nowt wrong with liking the Foo Fighters.

Meat and potatoes rock n roll with arena friendly anthems plus a very engaging front man.

My lad was there that night and we were in rural SR3 watching it live on BBC4. They must have been loud because there was a delay between the tune finishing on TV and us hearing the sound a few miles away from Herrington.

There was a thread that night and someone posted " thought Monkey Wrench was class - and I'm in me garden in Tunstall"

Nowt wrong with liking the Foo Fighters.

Meat and potatoes rock n roll with arena friendly anthems plus a very engaging front man.

My lad was there that night and we were in rural SR3 watching it live on BBC4. They must have been loud because there was a delay between the tune finishing on TV and us hearing the sound a few miles away from Herrington.

There was a thread that night and someone posted " thought Monkey Wrench was class - and I'm in me garden in Tunstall"

:cool:

I remember queueing up for tickets when it was at Sunderland. Think I saw the likes of The Futureheads, Athlete, Kasabian (OOOOOSSSSHHHH!), Natalie Imbruglia (wad), Foo Fighters and Chemical Brothers for free. It was brilliant, even if I don’t like some of those acts much now.

The acts this weekend probably aren’t my cup of tea but it does seem like a very good line up for the kids!

I saw the White Stripes at one of the first ones in Manchester. Joe Strummer had just died and they played with him as the backdrop.

Back