Racist Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this a few years ago, it was absolutely mortifying.

In my defence though the Tesco manager was an asian fella in a navy blue suit who had been standing there seconds before, as was the bloke who I mistook for the Tesco manager.
I was in Tesco once and asked a bloke in a Tesco shirt where something was and he replied he didn't work there :confused:

I was in Tesco once and asked a bloke in a Tesco shirt where something was and he replied he didn't work there :confused:
:lol::lol::lol:

There’s no point in them reporting the news anymore, due to the internet they’re always at least 24 hours late with it. They have simply become opinion pieces or tools to spread the doctrine of their owners.
I used to think the Guardian rose above this sort of shite

It’s not about that at all. It’s about happening to more people based on their race.
Which one's have you not experienced, privileged white man?

43% of ethnic minorities were overlooked for promotion in a manner that felt unfair (more than twice the proportion of white people)
Happened to me.
37% were stopped by the police without good reason
Hasn't happened to me, although the fuzz need to meet the necessity test? - maybe that's just for searching? Some people feel violated having a uniformed person even look at them.
55% mistaken for an employee rather than a customer in shops
Happened to me twice that I recall
34% asked to leave a club, bar or restaurant for no good reason (three times as likely as a white person)
Happened to me, but there was no doubt a good reason.
62% reported being stopped going through airport security or customs
Never actually "stopped" (bad wording from The Guardian?), I'd say delayed for further searches. Not cavity searched though.
38% had been wrongly suspected of shop lifting (14% of white people)
Not me.
55% had been treated differently due to their hair or clothes (29% of white people)
Happened to me.
Minorities were also twice as likely to have suffered abuse or rudeness from a stranger.
Abuse received, sometimes on here. :cry::cry::cry:

43% of ethnic minorities were overlooked for promotion in a manner that felt unfair (more than twice the proportion of white people) - maybe they are less educated than white people in general.

37% were stopped by the police without good reason - Perhaps they could commit more crime as a percentage to justify the suspicion.

55% mistaken for an employee rather than a customer in shops - Shows that people think they are more likely to be employed than white people. I now feel persecuted based on my skin colour.

34% asked to leave a club, bar or restaurant for no good reason (three times as likely as a white person) -
Perhaos there was a good reason and they just feel wrongly persecuted.

62% reported being stopped going through airport security or customs - Given the issue with terrorism I’d say this is life and they need to accept it and not take it personally.

This reminded me of that Justice for Wimmin mob that definitely are not racist. I hadn't looked them up for a while.

Apparently, the BBC are doing something on them. Which could show them as being a racist hate mob pretending they are about the women. Which of course they're not.

Nice reply from one of their fans though:

OH YES THEY WILL..... BET THEY DONT MEANTION ROKER OR MOBRAY..... PPL WHO WALK ALING A ROAD DESERVE TO BE RAPED.... LADS DESERVE TO BE STABBED OR SHOT. This is SUNDERLAND NOT FKN AMERICA. let's all get our bloods n crypts bandanas n tatts. LAWLESS COUNTRY NOWADAYS UNLESS the press make it about a poor bullied Syrian boy....

43% of ethnic minorities were overlooked for promotion in a manner that felt unfair (more than twice the proportion of white people)
Happened to me.
Hasn't happened to me, although the fuzz need to meet the necessity test? - maybe that's just for searching? Some people feel violated having a uniformed person even look at them.
Happened to me twice that I recall
34% asked to leave a club, bar or restaurant for no good reason (three times as likely as a white person)
Happened to me, but there was no doubt a good reason.
Never actually "stopped" (bad wording from The Guardian?), I'd say delayed for further searches. Not cavity searched though.
Not me.
55% had been treated differently due to their hair or clothes (29% of white people)
Happened to me.
Minorities were also twice as likely to have suffered abuse or rudeness from a stranger.
Abuse received, sometimes on here. :cry::cry::cry:

Happened to me, twice. Once by positive discrimination. :evil:

Happened to me more times than I can remember as a youth, never had a criminal record but I've always looked like I was up to no good. As an adult, just the once.

Happened to loads of times, cheap white shirt and black trousers for my first job, people presume you work everywhere.

Happened to me, if you're a bloke this is just a rite of passage.

Happened to me, although the worst wasn't the airport but the docks going to Amsterdam. Been 3 times, stopped going and returning every time.

Again, everyone has as a youth surely?

This should be 100%, if people haven't treat you differently based on your hair or clothes then you aren't trying hard enough.

Never cried myself to sleep but then again I tend not to come on here at weekends when everyone's had a drink, might try it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back