Racist Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am white.

Those statements are based on emotions - with no fact or context behind them.

Where I'm sure terrible things happen every day, sadly, this survey is not a reflection of them.

See my point about white jews, above.
I’m a member of the Labour Party so I don’t care about the Jews.

Happened to me twice.

Acted rude and abrasive both times then gave incorrect advice, saying "I don't work here" is for fannies.
Exactly mate. Show no weakness. :cool:

Happened to me in both Aldi and Home Bargains. Never happens somewhere posh like Tesco.
Wounded. :(
I've had it a few times but the most demeaning was spoons, taking glasses off our table and some guy just goes can you grab these and wipe the table down while your on :lol:

Surprised the %age of people who felt they'd been unfairly overlooked for promotion isn't a lot closer to 100, whatever their ethnicity.
I'm surprised all of them aren't.

Every one of them has happened to me at least once :lol:

Last edited:
The Guardian has become the lefty version of the Daily Mail. I can remember when news outlets reported the news, not the news they want you to know.
There’s no point in them reporting the news anymore, due to the internet they’re always at least 24 hours late with it. They have simply become opinion pieces or tools to spread the doctrine of their owners.

What was the Guardian's sample ? Is it shown ?

Can't see them being very objective and I certainly don't believe a lot those figures.

An article intended to sensationalise.
I've experienced all of those things but I haven't whinged on about it .And the grauniad doesn'tc give a fuck .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back