Racist Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think its fair to say that if the UK was populated exclusively by white skinned northern European types, there would still be some sort of 'racism' - eye colour, hair colour, religion - its the nature of the human condition to be suspicious of anyone 'not like us'

I think its fair to say that if the UK was populated exclusively by white skinned northern European types, there would still be some sort of 'racism' - eye colour, hair colour, religion - its the nature of the human condition to be suspicious of anyone 'not like us'
Gingers :mad:

:lol:

Seriously, how did it come about that you're cutting about in Newcastle shirts?
In all honesty I didn’t know I had to wear a Newcastle shirt until I got there.
Was asked to do a modelling job for intu Eldon square and when I arrived I was presented with a mag top with a git fuckoff blue star on the front. :eek:
I was getting paid (decent money for what I had to do I suppose) so just got on with it. Naturally all my mag mates have enjoyed it :lol:

In all honesty I didn’t know I had to wear a Newcastle shirt until I got there.
Was asked to do a modelling job for intu Eldon square and when I arrived I was presented with a mag top with a git fuckoff blue star on the front. :eek:
I was getting paid (decent money for what I had to do I suppose) so just got on with it. Naturally all my mag mates have enjoyed it :lol:

So you admit you have no morals, will do owt for cash and have no shame about it...

I really do value your opinions m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back