Racist berk on the train

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it would solve nothing? Do you know the lad?

There could be any number of outcomes. He may already be subject to an order banning him from the trains and/or the area. Every call against his behaviour could prevent him from allowing to continue.
Of course that is just conjecture, but so is your opinion of nothing being solved by ringing 101.

We'll never know.

Jesus wept.

Somebody threatened to bloody shoot me the other day. I laughed and got on with my day.

"I live slap bang in the middle of Pakiland me. Every time I walk out the front door it's curry all owa, about twenty of them just standing about. I'd rather live amongst loads of Jews me. I mean, I like to wear army gear, combats and that. Imagine if they see me in that, any one of them could you know, do a f***ing Rigby on me".

:oops:

I don't think someone saying "Ooh Miss Jones" is gonna bother him that much.

Jesus wept.

Somebody threatened to bloody shoot me the other day. I laughed and got on with my day.
We're obviously miles apart on when a non emergency service like 101 should be used. Oh well.

How will you feel if they go on to shoot someone else, and a quick call could have prevented it?

We're obviously miles apart on when a non emergency service like 101 should be used. Oh well.

How will you feel if they go on to shoot someone else, and a quick call could have prevented it?

If I used a similar criteria to yours as to when to phone the police I'd never be off the phone tbh mate.

"Hello, some bloke on the internet reckons...."
Nah.

If I'd been there, aye.

Society has allowed it to be common and expected by not doing anything about it.
Other way round really,its becoming less acceptable by the day but its slow in some circles.Just a thick bloke allowing his tongue to flap

How do you know it would solve nothing? Do you know the lad?

There could be any number of outcomes. He may already be subject to an order banning him from the trains and/or the area. Every call against his behaviour could prevent him from allowing to continue.
Of course that is just conjecture, but so is your opinion of nothing being solved by ringing 101.

We'll never know.
Because by every means possible it is clear to everyone racism isn't tolerated in society etc ,its been the case for years,posters.newspapers,tv,etc and he still doesn't get it

Have you done anything about it other than taking notes and telling your internet friends?
It’s supposed to be a free country - you should be allowed to say what you like without being arrested. If someone decides to give you a smack in the teeth however, that’s your own lookout.

What crime has he committed? Racial/religious intolerance?
Thought crime mate. Welcome to 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back