Racism at Yorkshire CCC

I can hear Bostock saying now, this was a decision of an independent and properly constituted disciplinary panel, not the ECB, nothing to see here, etc etc.

I’ve started to read the CDC judgement (29 pages) and tbh it reads like sentencing remarks in a Crown Court case. I suspect they have been Uber careful to explain their reasons. Will know better when I get to the end of course 😁

I note that today is the deadline for an appeal. I assume given the radio silence from the ECB and the disappointing lack of adverse comment in the press that we should not be holding our breath.

Rajasthan Royals looking to buy Yorkshire.

not sure i can see the members voting to lose complete control of everything at the club,

Northern Royals and a pink kit next season of the Hundred then

Pretty sure there was some paper talk about Saudi interest a couple of months ago. And Ashley was after something to do with the stadium but wanted name rights. I think the Rhinos vetoed that but he’s still sniffing.

Needing to replace Graves, and its the Saudis, Mike Ashley, or Manoj Badale lined up. They can pick ‘em. I’d assume Badale even looks the vaguely attractive option from that list. At least I’d give him the benefit of probably having heard of cricket.

Still haven't learned

Didnt the lad who kicked this all off have some interesting takes on our hebrew brethren too. ?
The new season yorkshire caps will be kippahs now , we'll be sponsored by Cohens Chemists and some kid with payos will be opening the bowling from the Nytenyahu end..but not on a saturday.
Hold on theres a thought , the yorkshire leagues all play on a saturday . That has to go, institutionally anti semitic surely .😉

This is probably the most vile corrupt deal in British sporting history. He should be nowhere near any cricket team let alone back in charge of Yorkshire. We know the ecb is corrupt but this is taking the p..s

Back