Racism at Yorkshire CCC

I can't believe they've done this. Must have been some sort of snake oil pitch that they've ended up believing.
Nah they just don't give a fuck about morals or doing what's right for the greater good. Met some out in India and they were giving it the old "it's him or bust" shite. Bollocks, they had 350 offers, I can't believe that none of those were any good

Last edited:

Seems 88% of Yorkshire members voted for Colin Graves to return

Looks like they’ve sold their ( R) soul
To the Devil that they know
As I said legally there’s no issue with it.

Im still not convinced all that glitters is gold with Rafiq either mind.

Seems 88% of Yorkshire members voted for Colin Graves to return

Looks like they’ve sold their ( R) soul
To the Devil that they know
Financial necessity. In some respects, I’m quite impressed that 12% voted for liquidation which does appear to have been the only other alternative on the table. The situation would never arise in football since there are no members’ clubs left anymore but I wonder if that many of us would have voted for that option.

The scandal for me is how quiet the ECB has been.

Financial necessity. In some respects, I’m quite impressed that 12% voted for liquidation which does appear to have been the only other alternative on the table. The situation would never arise in football since there are no members’ clubs left anymore but I wonder if that many of us would have voted for that option.

The scandal for me is how quiet the ECB has been.
To me

It’s how hard ECB came down in Durham

And how lightly other counties have been punished

To take test status away when it was the close season was no punishment at all

To me

It’s how hard ECB came down in Durham

And how lightly other counties have been punished

To take test status away when it was the close season was no punishment at all
The punishment Durham got was when Graves led the FTECB and was solely for the purpose of finishing Durham to Yorkshires advantage

test status and losing all our top players of the time

it was a scandal then and still should be, but Graves is untouchable

I saw Graves giving his evidence. How arrogant to say why he didnt phone young Rafiq. The look on his face showed utter contempt for the subject being discussed and the MP who asking the question.

It looks like the boys are back...

A statement from The Yorkshire County Cricket Club:
Contrary to media reports this morning, The Yorkshire County Cricket Club (YCCC) strongly refutes claims made that former employees from the Club’s coaching staff have been approached with a view to returning to the Club.
No one at YCCC has spoken to any former coaching staff about potential roles at the Club.

Back