Quinn’s bar for the Ipswich game

They should be inviting the people affected in the NS fiasco in for free..and supply a meal and drinks Gratis!!
OK it maybe only a token gesture but at least it's fkn something...I'll never trust KLD again after this!!
This is the approach the club SHOULD have taken. This was an easy win, and how they couldn't see that is beyond simple PR reasoning. Put on a decent even, free to enter, free first drink for season ticket holders, a couple of ex players around to chat to etc.
KLD has in his employ, some stone-aged management. It's 2024 FFS.

Should be laid on for free to all the fans who got booted out of the BCB last week, with KLD serving free pints and the commercial team standing around the bar with ‘punch me in responsible’ signs round their necks

Would have been such an easy win for them, thinking about it for all those displaced by this fiasco.

Come, watch the match and have a few pints on us.

It’s £1325 a season for Quinn’s bar???
Wow.
I think we can see which way things are going, corporate makes the money.
Wouldn’t be surprised if BCB becomes an away corporate when the fans come down in the NS.
I think there is an away corporate offering in the Hilton. There used to be.

Did the club make any money from that tho?
Nee idea. The BCB seating upstairs always seemed an awkward arrangement to me. Now, with the direct access, it’s perfect. I’ve always thought that if the the lower bowl was going to accommodate the away fans again then the SE corner (and maybe a small part of the south stand) would be the best place. Apologies to those on here who sit there. Maybe form a proper family zone from scratch in the North West Upper, where there is more room. The family zone was foisted upon people who’d sat in the SE corner for years.

Nee idea. The BCB seating upstairs always seemed an awkward arrangement to me. Now, with the direct access, it’s perfect. I’ve always thought that if the the lower bowl was going to accommodate the away fans again then the SE corner (and maybe a small part of the south stand) would be the best place. Apologies to those on here who sit there. Maybe form a proper family zone from scratch in the North West Upper, where there is more room. The family zone was foisted upon people who’d sat in the SE corner for years.
My point was whether the club or the hotel make money from the away hospitality in the Hilton.

It’s £1325 a season for Quinn’s bar???
Wow.
I think we can see which way things are going, corporate makes the money.
Wouldn’t be surprised if BCB becomes an away corporate when the fans come down in the NS.
Yep and Quinn’s still sells out every season

Back