Quick Twitter snippet from the podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 100% correct but it's not a given that he would recognise this.

Everyone makes mistakes, its when you don't recognise or blame others that it is a lost cause. Fair play to Stewart but I don't think they have gone the right way about things now will they take a long term approach to the situation.

What’s the point in doing this now? It’s just going to be hollow platitudes.

Give it a week or two and then go on the podcast with some sort of coherent plan and an outline of the lessons learned from this season?

He'll be on his hols as far from the place as possible I imagine.

He is 100% correct but it's not a given that he would recognise this.

Everyone makes mistakes, its when you don't recognise or blame others that it is a lost cause. Fair play to Stewart but I don't think they have gone the right way about things now will they take a long term approach to the situation.
Nah he will sell up

Methven just said 100 points is the target but they were very hopeful of reducing the wage bill (or something very similar to that affect)

The lad has balls just to turn up and speak..
this is what confirms he is going to still be around-no way he does this podcast if he ius leaving..

Probably get gunned down in flames here but I think his game plan was always to flog us on quote quickly. No harm done aslong it's onto better things for us, but as you say it's clearly blew up in his face.
why bllew up? cant he sell now? i thought the daily mail said he already had?

Nah he will sell up
he wouldnt go on a podcast isf he was leaving-why would he? why would he care?

Last edited:
Course he is. His chance at doubling his wealth selling us in the summer disappeared when the final whistle went

Wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them after the last few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back