RAWA Questions For The Club/Owners

Why did you claim Stewart Donald has become less prominent of late due to threats to his safety when he stated in a live broadcast last week that it was due to a family bereavement?
What were your motives for claiming this?

Connected to this, has anything been done about these alleged threats. It's unacceptable to tar an entire fan base with stuff like this and not do anything about the one or two unidentified idiots, if they even exist.

If the current results/performances continue and the crowds start to drop under 24k will the owners continue to back the manager? When the guy was appointed only 2% of the poll wanted Parkinson as the manager. The majority of the fans knew this fella is/was not ever going to do the business for us. We needed a manager to give the whole city a lift not negativity from the off.
Please ask my question. Thanks.

If the current results/performances continue and the crowds start to drop under 24k will the owners continue to back the manager? When the guy was appointed only 2% of the poll wanted Parkinson as the manager. The majority of the fans knew this fella is/was not ever going to do the business for us. We needed a manager to give the whole city a lift not negativity from the off.
Please ask my question. Thanks.
They're not going to chuck the manager under the bus and rightly so.

I think what I hope they ask is at what point do Donald and co admit defeat and leave. He's said he'll go when he isn't wanted, he obviously thinks he can still get us up, at what point would he realise that it isn't likely to happen and that him staying when there's potential for FPP to take over is going to harm us. Happy for him to have a go at it, but if it isn't working he needs to recognise it and sell us to someone who can do a better job of it

Why does methven seemingly hate our fan base?

Any chance of getting FPP back to the table to take complete control? How much longer are you going to give Parkinson?

Red & White Army
@RedAndWhite2017

·5m
Whilst we await confirmation from
@SunderlandAFC
on the date of the next supporter engagement meeting we want to know what questions you have. As usual we will ask what fellow supporters want us to ask and you'll be able to read the responses via published minutes.

We’ve been pushing for a meeting for a while now, (preferably a one that Stewart Donald will be in attendance for), so please feel free to leave your questions/thoughts on this thread, in anticipation that the club finally confirm one soon.
I’m sure you all have one or two things on your mind?!!

To CM and PP - do you feel as out of your depth as you look?

Mr Donald,
1. will you accept you've made a mistake - everyone does - in appointing Phil Parkinson?
I don't want a 5 minute, long winding answer about football community, or whatever, I want a yes or no.

You made the correct decision in sacking Jack Dross, but you did an own goal (no pun intended) in appointing Mr. Parkinson, which on the outside looks like the cheapest option available.

2. What are your plans if and when we don't get promoted this year? how will we get promoted?

3. How do you feel about being the most unsuccessful chairman in SAFC history? 2nd season in 3rd tier, knocked out of all cups in November, lowest attendance in SoL history.

Red & White Army
@RedAndWhite2017

·5m
Whilst we await confirmation from
@SunderlandAFC
on the date of the next supporter engagement meeting we want to know what questions you have. As usual we will ask what fellow supporters want us to ask and you'll be able to read the responses via published minutes.

We’ve been pushing for a meeting for a while now, (preferably a one that Stewart Donald will be in attendance for), so please feel free to leave your questions/thoughts on this thread, in anticipation that the club finally confirm one soon.
I’m sure you all have one or two things on your mind?!!
@Ghandi Floss Was this meeting last night?
If so any feedback? Or did the Club have you sign an NDA?

I know that Grumps, just asking if there was anything GF (or you if you were there) felt could be shared prior to the minutes being available (Didn't it take several weeks to sign off the minutes of the last one?)

I wasn't there - I have commitments on Thursdays that make it very difficult, if not impossible, to get there. The problem is that the meeting involves not just RAWA, but several other groups, including the BLC. That makes it tricky, politically, to say very much at all until the minutes are agreed. It's frustrating, but RAWA have to play by the rules on this one.

Back