RAWA Questions For The Club/Owners

Why can the fans not be told the terms of the loan from FPP to Madrox? Was this secrecy requested by Madrox or FPP and what was the reason for the lack of transparency?

What guarantees did you seek from FPP that they would invest further in the club in exchange for interest payments on a loan you admit that Madrox could have made without such associated costs? Did you get any guarantees sought in this respect? And if so what are they contingent on?

Can you give a cast-iron guarantee to Sunderland fans that the result of the loan between FPP and Madrox (in whatever circumstances) will not be that the stadium and/or the AoL becomes owned by someone other than the club itself? If so, how can you be so sure?

Is it true that the club objects to the content of the latest series of Sunderland Til I Die and has tried to prevent its release in its current form?

I was told that about STID a few weeks ago. Weren't happy with what was included on deadline day but STID refused to remove it so its been shelved.

Not sure if it's true or not though. I put it on the RR ask Methven thread but it wasn't asked.
So does the parachute money used to purchase the club ever come back in as both SD and CM have eluded to the fact that it would be dropped back in?

SD said it would be repaid, but Methven said it wouldn't.

It sounded on the radio the other night that Donald has a plan in place to pay it back with 5 million already paid back. Which is only right imo.

Last edited:

So does the parachute money used to purchase the club ever come back in as both SD and CM have eluded to the fact that it would be dropped back in?

Can we just stop this error? Short moved the last £25m of the SBC loan into Drumaville so it looked like the club was debt free. That parachute payment was always going to be used to pay of the last of that loan. Having said that. Donald's numbers suggest that it's starting to come back in, as the amount Madrox owes him suggests he's put in £5m over and above what he paid for the shares.

Multiple sources have now reported that Jack Ross was frustrated in the summer due to having not been given a specific transfer budget to plan recruitment. Is it true he was not given a value to work from and why? If untrue, what budget was Jack Ross told he had in the summer to strengthen the squad and what was this to cover?

I love threads like these. It gets some good questions/views across.

However, judging by Stewart Donald’s interview on Total Sport the other night.
It’s clear to see he reads this forum. So it’s fair to say he’s reading the questions before hand and thinking up his response to spin to his agenda.

Can you ask why the club doesn’t have a dedicated twitter account for the u18/u23 team?

A lot of other clubs do and it would be a good way for people to learn more about our younger players. I know we are poor at the moment but it won’t always be this way and a dedicated twitter account would make it a lot easy to follow when they’re playing etc.

Can you ask how long we have to put up with the incompetent Parkinson as Manager before Donald realises/admits his mistake and gets shot of him before our season is destroyed. Same goes for Coton and Hill who are both failing miserably at the jobs they are being paid to do.

Last edited:
Can you ask why the club doesn’t have a dedicated twitter account for the u18/u23 team?

A lot of other clubs do and it would be a good way for people to learn more about our younger players. I know we are poor at the moment but it won’t always be this way and a dedicated twitter account would make it a lot easy to follow when they’re playing etc.

Possibly best not to ask that question tomorrow night and save it for a future meeting :lol:

Will there be an audio recording of the event for those none attending?

I know wise men say record their meetings with club officials to be played back.

Will there be an audio recording of the event for those none attending?

I know wise men say record their meetings with club officials to be played back.
Aye but it was poor quality somebody had their eurovision song album on,all i could hear was Boom banga bang

Aye but it was poor quality somebody had their eurovision song album on,all i could hear was Boom banga bang
To be honest, I just appreciate the audio. So I can hear what’s been said.

Yes, the WMS audio wasn’t the best. But it’s better than nothing imo.

I’d rather listen to audio than read a long essay of questions & answers.

Kind of 2 questions in 1. What constitues as success this season from the owners perspective, and if we see that the desired success is starting to become further away from our grasp would we be prepared if future results went against us to get rid of our manager and look for a replacement?

Why did you claim Stewart Donald has become less prominent of late due to threats to his safety when he stated in a live broadcast last week that it was due to a family bereavement?
What were your motives for claiming this?

Last edited:

Back