Quayside Newcastle

Looking to go for a night on the razzle up Newcastle Quayside in a few weeks time and need some decent hotel recommendations. So far I've looked at the Crown Plaza, Hampton Hilton and The County Hotel but wanted to see if there's anywhere else before I go ahead and book.

Need to be within walking distance to bars / restaurants.

Smb work your magic.

People walk for miles and miles what is your walking distance limit?

Looking to go for a night on the razzle up Newcastle Quayside in a few weeks time and need some decent hotel recommendations. So far I've looked at the Crown Plaza, Hampton Hilton and The County Hotel but wanted to see if there's anywhere else before I go ahead and book.

Smb work your magic.
Jury’s Gateshead quays is great value turn simply walk over millennium bridge

For a good reasonably priced hotel Motel One is only a five min walk away on Highbridge. Vermont is ok but badly dated

Smb work your magic.
Using words like razzle would suggest your local CIU would be a better destination

People on here going on like Newcastle is the size of Manchester or something- it only takes 5-10 minutes to walk anywhere!
Hotel du Vin for me mind.
HDV great for east quayside/ ouseburn only 5-10 min walk
Central station/Grey St about 25-30 mins walk but easy enough to get taxis and theres a bus stop to town directly opposite

No worries mate I live walking distance from the quayside so if you need any bar/ restaurant advice drop me a PM

We are going to Babuchos for a meal and a few then will probably end up out somewhere for a few hours after. Any decent recommendations near the hotel or babuchos? Not too pricey with it being inbetween Christmas and New year 😉

We are going to Babuchos for a meal and a few then will probably end up out somewhere for a few hours after. Any decent recommendations near the hotel or babuchos? Not too pricey with it being inbetween Christmas and New year 😉

Just messaged you with everything. I lived on the Quayside for 6 years until a few month back.

Back