Quayside Newcastle

Looking to go for a night on the razzle up Newcastle Quayside in a few weeks time and need some decent hotel recommendations. So far I've looked at the Crown Plaza, Hampton Hilton and The County Hotel but wanted to see if there's anywhere else before I go ahead and book.

Need to be within walking distance to bars / restaurants.

Smb work your magic.

Looking to go for a night on the razzle up Newcastle Quayside in a few weeks time and need some decent hotel recommendations. So far I've looked at the Crown Plaza, Hampton Hilton and The County Hotel but wanted to see if there's anywhere else before I go ahead and book.

Need to be within walking distance to bars / restaurants.

Smb work your magic.

Vermont

Depends what you mean by decent, I suppose, but if you mean modern, has a bed and cheap, Easy Hotel couldn't be better located. About £30 midweek, double that at weekends.

Depends what you mean by decent, I suppose, but if you mean modern, has a bed and cheap, Easy Hotel couldn't be better located. About £30 midweek, double that at weekends.

You can pay a little extra for a TV or a window too.

Indigo was shite last time I stayed. Best hotel in Newcastle, in my humble opinion, is Hotel Du Vin. The Grey Street Hotel is also canny and good for a stroll down the quayside.
Been a good few years since I was in Hotel
Indigo and I’ve only ever been to HDV for food. It’s a bit of a hike to the quayside from
HDV?

Both Mal and the Crowne are good. Ultimately though, it depends on how much you want to spend.

After a recent gig, I stopped at the premier inn at the gate and it was spot on. £70 for the night inc brekkie

Last edited:

Back