PVA going for £12 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this season at home to Palace him costing us two goals. The spineless twat was scared to use his head and tried to win the ball with his foot. Needless to say the lad who used his head bulleted the ball into the net

He is gash
I was trying to remember that one. Absolute coward.

Bet one of the add ons is a survival bonus. Would be typical sunderland if we finish third bottom and go down on goal difference with PVA scoring the crucial goal in injury time of the last match. We click 3 million but miss out on 60 million.

I really hope they get this for him, I really don't rate him, but 12 mill is too much to turn down, certainly wont make any difference to Palaces plight

I remember last season down West Ham away when all he had to do was kick the ball out of play. He lost his concentration let Antonio get the ball and 30 seconds later it was in the back of the net

Fortunately I couldn't give a shiny shite about a single one of our players leaving. I find PvA quite likeable for some reason, but he's just another who isn't good enough.

Average Championship strikers go for £15 million + these days. Yes Van Aanholt is a terrible defender but his attacking contribution in 2016 has his as one of the league's best attacking full backs. At the very least he should command a bigger fee than Schlupp imo.

Who are these average championship strikers that go fir £15m+? And I don't mean the exception to the norm but at least five average Championship strikers that have gone for such fees.

Some of the best in the world don't defend watch Madrid and Barca both left backs piss poor defensively

maybe so but they have more inteligent players around them that will know to give them cover, that and them being class and normally dont give away possession like our piss poor players

If we sell before sorting a replacement then in my mind the club has accepted relegation. It's a case of taking the money and reduce the wage bill. The club can't seriously expect the fans to see it any other way. I'd be surprised if we actually try to replace him as it won't matter who we enquirer about, the asking price will be 12m.

Utter madness to sell him. Defending, yes not great at times, but he gives us a threat going forwards and has pace. And he's one of the very few who is able to score a goal for us and you have to say given we only have 4 players in the team who have done that this season (how bad is that by the way) that this is a very important commodity.

And to sell him to Palace and BSA of all people. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back