PVA going for £12 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen his defending for their first goal on Saturday for the first time

That in a nutshell sums him up

Get shot

This!

Yes he's scored a few and won us some points but he's cost us a hell of a lot more over the last couple of seasons.

Absolutely shit defender and not much better going forward despite what some on here think. The bloke cant defend or pass and if we get anything like the 10 million plus that's been reported we've done very well.

Gan get Charlie Taylor out of Leeds. Young talented lad with a shit load of potential

And he is out of contract in the summer so wont cost daft cash
They seem adamant not to sell him and will let him go for free.

Proper stubborn twats.

This!

Yes he's scored a few and won us some points but he's cost us a hell of a lot more over the last couple of seasons.

Absolutely shit defender and not much better going forward despite what some on here think. The bloke cant defend or pass and if we get anything like the 10 million plus that's been reported we've done very well.

I remember this season at home to Palace him costing us two goals. The spineless twat was scared to use his head and tried to win the ball with his foot. Needless to say the lad who used his head bulleted the ball into the net

He is gash

As ever selling people only becomes a problem if they aren't adequately replaced.

We have no chance of signing trippier or Davies from Spurs, wouldn't come here and we couldn't afford them.

As has already been said I'd have a look at the lad Taylor from Leeds

I thought with him being out of contract he wud be available for around 4m.

Cannot believe Leeds are turning down 8m

Average Championship strikers go for £15 million + these days. Yes Van Aanholt is a terrible defender but his attacking contribution in 2016 has his as one of the league's best attacking full backs. At the very least he should command a bigger fee than Schlupp imo.

Average Championship strikers go for £15 million + these days. Yes Van Aanholt is a terrible defender but his attacking contribution in 2016 has his as one of the league's best attacking full backs. At the very least he should command a bigger fee than Schlupp imo.

He is awful i wud be awa the moon to get 12m

For all of his attacking attributes , the fact he just can't defend ,means we should get rid , 12 million is a good deal providing we use it wisely , imho of course .

Anyone who wants to sell him ..is an utter deluded dreamer , WHO the hell are we going to get, who can add his attacking capabilities to this un attacking team ???? Has not the worst and can always nick a goal or set up a chance
He was dross on Saturday and has been for a few weeks. Wants away. Best to sell him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back