Put a flat earthier into space

It doesn't sound familiar to me. None of it is what I'm saying.

The sun, moon and stars are reflections of a central energy source no one has found.

The earth is a cell

At the very least you need to cite Cyrus Teed as a reference. (That's what real scientists do when building on other people's ideas)

Last edited:

Light is the product of sound. Sound is the product of vibration/friction and frequency.
One can't work without the other.
In terms of us mere human beings it's all about what we detect not wholly what is happening at the lowest end or the highest end of the scale.
We're just not that perceptible.

Let me try and make this easy.
If someone shines a torch from distance to a point where you can see that light, you see it because it's instant. It's instant because it's reflecting through the atmosphere to your eye.
The nonsense that light takes time to reach you and can reach you from the past, in terms of so called stars, is hogwash and people must be suspicious of that nonsense, I would think.

Anyway, sound takes time to hit our ear drums because it's a pressure. A vibration/friction and a frequency.
This is why we see the light before we register the sound that creates it.

You can look on them as the source. The same if you wish but how we perceive them is by putting them into categories based on our own senses.

Ok then show me the 1000's of years of disclosure that you can verify.

Anyone can do that, not just so called conspiracy theorists.
Then it comes down to asking for clarity and when clarity cannot be shown due to all kinds of excuses, it gets suspiciously questioned and this is when a person becomes a CT to those who dislike the questioning.

Such as?

We're all sheep like, including myself, so there's no dig. ANyone who cares to look around them will understand we follow narratives in many/most cases.

Nahh. Thinking outside of the box but not thinking I'm (personally) better than others. I'd place that back at others who come out with this, to be fair.

It depends on what's been told and sold.

You can pout me in any group you wish. It doesn't matter to me how you see me.

If you want to use those words on a regular basis then copy then and find a place to reference, then just paste it as many times as you feel the need to.

The bullshit just keeps on piling up.

Light is the product of sound. Sound is the product of vibration/friction and frequency.
One can't work without the other.
In terms of us mere human beings it's all about what we detect not wholly what is happening at the lowest end or the highest end of the scale.
We're just not that perceptible.

Let me try and make this easy.
If someone shines a torch from distance to a point where you can see that light, you see it because it's instant. It's instant because it's reflecting through the atmosphere to your eye.
The nonsense that light takes time to reach you and can reach you from the past, in terms of so called stars, is hogwash and people must be suspicious of that nonsense, I would think.

Anyway, sound takes time to hit our ear drums because it's a pressure. A vibration/friction and a frequency.
This is why we see the light before we register the sound that creates it.

You can look on them as the source. The same if you wish but how we perceive them is by putting them into categories based on our own senses.

Ok then show me the 1000's of years of disclosure that you can verify.

Anyone can do that, not just so called conspiracy theorists.
Then it comes down to asking for clarity and when clarity cannot be shown due to all kinds of excuses, it gets suspiciously questioned and this is when a person becomes a CT to those who dislike the questioning.

Such as?

We're all sheep like, including myself, so there's no dig. ANyone who cares to look around them will understand we follow narratives in many/most cases.

Nahh. Thinking outside of the box but not thinking I'm (personally) better than others. I'd place that back at others who come out with this, to be fair.

It depends on what's been told and sold.

You can pout me in any group you wish. It doesn't matter to me how you see me.

If you want to use those words on a regular basis then copy then and find a place to reference, then just paste it as many times as you feel the need to.
How you claim light is generated is wrong. Sound and light are not the same thing. You still fail to say why they travel at different speeds and what you say is conjecture not an experiment that proves sound and speed are the same thing. Shining a torch and saying "yep see it" is not measuring the speed, you need pretty sensitive equipment because light is so quick. But the fact we can get an echo off a object shows sound is much slower.

What you say about sound taking time to hit your ear drums is completely disproved by pretty much anything that you can use to detect a sound wave in relation to light. You can use electronic equipment, just a phone camera will do. Look at the wave form output from an audio track along side a frame by frame stills from the video. Or a thin membrane stretched over something with a sprinkling of particles such as sand will allow you to see vibrations from certain sounds.

With both human perception and electronic means of measuring, the difference in sound and light hitting is directly proportional to the distance of the source. For example thunder far away might take a few seconds, but someone close up does not have lip sync issues. Why would your brain or camera know the distance and adjust accordingly?

What you say is complete bollocks.

But what I said still holds true. An idea plucked from nowhere but your imagination with no experimental evidence to back it up and because the entire rest of the world does not agree, conspiracy.

Related to this, for anyone with kids or a will to try something fun (nukehassle please just ignore this bit), do a google search for "measure speed of light with chocolate". There are a number of articles and videos. It is a nice little thing to try this half term.

The sun, moon and stars are reflections of a central energy source no one has found.

The earth is a cell

At the very least you need to cite Cyrus Teed as a reference. (That's what real scientists do when building on other people's ideas)
Someone may have found it, but as society and the establishment are hyper critical of anything that doesn't fit or may be deemed dillusional, there is every chance the individual with this knowledge will forever remain silent.

Someone may have found it, but as society and the establishment are hyper critical of anything that doesn't fit or may be deemed dillusional, there is every chance the individual with this knowledge will forever remain silent.
Do you think they may have found it?

The truth would be bliss, hence why Global earth makes me warm and fuzzy 🥰
Someone going on about the price of Boris's wallpaper is a thought that the wonderous never have. We just look at the sky, embrace our own fragile existence, and desire to know the extremes of science and knowledge.

They don't know what they're missing mate.

ps. My Avatar is the starting point...colour 1 is dark red, colour 729 is ultra violet.

My highest number attained is 704. Below 364 you are going to struggle, for all you'll have is bad thoughts and what I decribe as "war time logic" I use the dark colours as a launch pad to get to the high colours.

Do I care what others think...nope, happy people have the thickest skins, but it only works one way as these individuals are usually the kindest.

Someone going on about the price of Boris's wallpaper is a thought that the wonderous never have. We just look at the sky, embrace our own fragile existence, and desire to know the extremes of science and knowledge.

ps. My Avatar is the starting point...colour 1 is dark red, colour 729 is ultra violet.

My highest number attained is 704. Below 364 you are going to struggle, for all you'll have is bad thoughts and what I decribe as "war time logic" I use the dark colours as a launch pad to get to the high colours.

Do I care what others think...nope, happy people have the thickest skins, but it only works one way as these individuals are usually the kindest.

English but not as we know it

Was that meant for me🤷‍♂️
I have absolutely no idea what you are on about mate??😳

So you a Flat Earther🤷‍♂️
Well Derek, I've just been looking at the globes in TKMAXX's and some of them had stickers on them saying 'For decorative use only not for the purpose of education'.
Sounds like a disclaimer to me and conclusive proof that the earth is flat.
Nukehassle fan wins end of thread.

I could pretend to be one, that would liven up the thread.
You should, but I challenge you to be as nuts as the dominant residence. It is one thing saying the earth is not a globe, but rewriting pretty much all of physics, chemistry, biology, politics, mathematics and what counts as logic along the way and sticking at it for so long is pretty impressive.

Well Derek, I've just been looking at the globes in TKMAXX's and some of them had stickers on them saying 'For decorative use only not for the purpose of education'.
Sounds like a disclaimer to me and conclusive proof that the earth is flat.
Nukehassle fan wins end of thread.
Using my first name🤷‍♂️

Back