Put a flat earthier into space

If you walked from your home and ended up 300 metres above sea level over 10 miles, would you call your walk a flat walk or a gradient walked upon?

Thr rim of the secret crystal hole?
The middle of the central mount where the projector is hidden.
That wouldn't be reached so pointless offering it as a height.
Nice avoidance. I think it is a valid question. You are saying you live on a lemon squeezer world that is high at the middle and low in a trough somewhere else. I'm trying to determine how high and how low. I'm not thinking about arranging a family holiday, just asking how much curve are we talking here?

Nice avoidance. I think it is a valid question. You are saying you live on a lemon squeezer world that is high at the middle and low in a trough somewhere else. I'm trying to determine how high and how low. I'm not thinking about arranging a family holiday, just asking how much curve are we talking here?
So high you can't get over it, so low you can't go under it, so wide you can't see it disappear over the curved horizon, something something something very cold.

Don't mock or make it personal. It is a really difficult thing that has been asked and these things take time. Especially when you consider it is not physically possible.

Though picturing the investigation has made me think of this
I actually started myself out of curiosity but it quickly started to fail.
The UK ends up only 3k miles away from south Africa but 11k miles away from Japan and that's with not many known distances added.
Dunno where the central projector goes either.
I'm sure nukey has a way to map them though, he's much cleverer than me and knows more about the REAL layout of this world.

He's probably still trying to figure out how to tweak his map to make those city distances work.

So far, the only way he can get it to work is to tweak his lemon squeezer into a sphere.

Back