Put a flat earthier into space

That’s really not where we're at and the only pseudo science is yours.
Mine is for my theory as it stands, I do agree.
But the one you go with is pseudo-science is thrown out as fact, which it certainly is not.
So a working mechanical mdel that fully explaims and gives the ability to predict vs it just does what it does. Another tough choice.
A working model is the operative word. A working model.
It's not what I believe i know.
You said you accepted distances that were flown and travelled regularly by airlines.
The distances don't work on your layout, it may just have been an error so I'm happy for you to show how they can work if you want to amend
You amend it if you believe it doesn't suit you.

Last edited:
NASA don't half go to some lengths to perpetuate their scam.

Their CGI department must be flat out with hurricane Ian.

Space station flies over Hurricane Ian:
...that would have made science lessons fun....
If you haven't seen any of his stuff already then Professor Dave's science mini lectures are really easy viewing.

Last edited:
I can't amend it to work with known distances.
Nobody can.
You can't provide one so your model doesn't work.
Feel free to prove us all wrong though.
I don't need to prove anyone wrong.
You have your setup and you're rigid on it because everything's on a plate for you. It's as simple as that.
What I offer is what I offer and I do not expect you or anyone to do anything other than throwing it aside or even ridicule it. It's all fine as far as I'm concerned but it doesn't change what I know...and that is, Earth is absolutely not a spinning globe and my theory is strong for me with what I go with for alternates to that global fantasy.

Last edited:
I don't need to prove anyone wrong.
You have your setup and you're rigid on it because everything's on a plate for you. It's as simple as that.
What I offer is what I offer and I do not expect you or anyone to do anything other than throwing it aside or even ridicule it. It's all fine as far as I'm concerned but it doesn't change what I know...and that is, Earth is absolutely not a spinning globe and my theory is strong for me with what I go with for alternates to that global fantasy.
You have fallen for the dumbest hoax on the internet.

In your opinion.
In my opinion, I've managed to rid myself of the silliest schooling about Earth by mainstream officials.

So we'll just have to differ on that.
You keep repeating yourself ad nauseum so I will respond in kind.

You're a scientifically illiterate delusional narcissist, incapable of logical thought and you debunk your own fatuous world view every single time you press send.

Of course you won't understand how or why because you are scientifically illiterate and incapable of logical thought.

You keep repeating yourself ad nauseum so I will respond in kind.

You're a scientifically illiterate delusional narcissist incapable of logical thought and you debunk your own fatuous world view every single time you press send.

Of course you won't understand how or why because you are scientifically illiterate and incapable of logical thought.
And you're absolutely welcome to those thoughts, but remember, that's all they are to you, and to me, they are words on a screen that mean absolutely nothing to me.

Back