Put a flat earthier into space

I'd like you to explain how a so-called planet can about turn and go the other way. Or is it an optical illusion?
I wonder what would explain this in reality.
Easy.
Stand and watch someone walk in circles around a post or some point. See how they appear from a distance to be moving from side to side?
Then do the same thing only this time watch from in between them and the post.
Then once you have mastered that, watch again but this time you walk around the post too. At the same time, but at different speed.
At some point in what we could call 'your orbit' around that post, the other person would appear to be moving backwards in relation to your post.

What explains this IN REALITY is that they and you are both orbiting a common point.

Last edited:
Easy.
Stand and watch someone walk in circles around a post or some point. See how they appear from a distance to be moving from side to side?
Then do the same thing only this time watch from in between them and the post.
Then once you have mastered that, watch again but this time you walk around the post too. At the same time, but at different speed.
At some point in what we could call 'your orbit' around that post, the other person would appear to be moving backwards in relation to your post.
Ok so nothing is going backward, just appearing to. And what you see in the sky just appears to go backward at certain times but is an optical illusion...right?
There's no argument for a spinning globe in this.
I'm asking how Australia is further away on your layout when it's not when you fly it?
Tweak it to suit. I haven't used any ruler to scale any of it, I just threw in approximates for the map you asked for.

If you want to scale it where you think I'm wrong and to fit your distance, then by all means do so.

Last edited:
can i just say, i`ve seen this thread hanging around for months but the spelling mistake in the title still winds me up as much now as it did when I first saw it.

also, the earths not flat thats just daft

Ok so nothing is going backward, just appearing to. And what you see in the sky just appears to go backward at certain times but is an optical illusion...right?
Correct
In my simplified model no, but to accurately show what we can see you would have been walking around the post while spinning and I thought that might be a bit beyond you.
I'm asking how Australia is further away on your layout when it's not when you fly it?
Nah just tweak it to suit, like science wouldn't

Last edited:

Tweak it to suit. I haven't used any ruler to scale any of it, I just threw in approximates for the map you asked for.

If you want to scale it where you think I'm wrong and to fit your distance, then by all means do so.
Still talking absolute garbage I see :lol: :lol:

Well no I was on about positioning.
If I move joburg closer to australia than Japan then the London distances don't work?
So what I'm saying is up to now you can't provide a layout for a flat/lemon squeezer map that works with known distances?
You did say our 2d maps and the lemon squeezer map was representative.
Do you want to put those 4 or 5 places where you think they should go roughly?
I mean you know a hell of a lot about the intricacies of your cell world so popping those 5 on a circle should be a doddle

Well no I was on about positioning.
If I move joburg closer to australia than Japan then the London distances don't work?
So what I'm saying is up to now you can't provide a layout for a flat/lemon squeezer map that works with known distances?
You did say our 2d maps and the lemon squeezer map was representative.
Do you want to put those 4 or 5 places where you think they should go roughly?
I mean you know a hell of a lot about the intricacies of your cell world so popping those 5 on a circle should be a doddle
It's all up to you to do whatever you think, or not.
I gave you what you asked for and I'll leave it there for you to ponder, or not.

It's all up to you to do whatever you think, or not.
I gave you what you asked for and I'll leave it there for you to ponder, or not.
Because you have been proven wrong on every single thing you say. Your standard response when asked a question about your garbage theory is "Its not up to me to show anything, its all on you". Classic deflection tactics from someone so far out of his depth that he has tied himself up in knots with all of his rubbish :lol:

Because you have been proven wrong on every single thing you say. Your standard response when asked a question about your garbage theory is "Its not up to me to show anything, its all on you". Classic deflection tactics from someone so far out of his depth that he has tied himself up in knots with all of his rubbish :lol:
And you offer nothing once again.

Back