Put a flat earthier into space

So if we go in a tunnel underground we will be under less pressure as the ground above is shielding us from the pressure of the atmosphere above?
If you go in a tunnel underwater does it stop water gushing in from above?
If the wind is disrupting these layers why don't we experience different levels of force all over the place?
We do.
At higher altitudes we must fall slower then?
Slower than what?

Far from absurd.

You don't.

Really. Go and get an infra red viewer and get back to me.
Like I said our eyes are primitive.

As above.

Same as above.

But they do. You just don't see it.

As above.

A lot is not zero.

If you block then you block and see nothing. It negates the entire thing in itself.

You haven't provided counters.

Sensors are fine but they're not offering you what you're arguing for.

A sealed gas cylinder proves what?

Why would it happen?
Eyes are primitive so use an infa red laser. But water is flat just needs eyes and no equipment

Far from absurd.

You don't.

Really. Go and get an infra red viewer and get back to me.
Like I said our eyes are primitive.

As above.

Same as above.

But they do. You just don't see it.

As above.

A lot is not zero.

If you block then you block and see nothing. It negates the entire thing in itself.

You haven't provided counters.

Sensors are fine but they're not offering you what you're arguing for.

A sealed gas cylinder proves what?

Why would it happen?
And if you held a microphone next to a heat source, you would always detect a sound?

Why?

Let me explain this.
If you were in a swimming pool and you dug a hole in the base of it. Let's say like a little cave.
What happens to the water as you dig the hole?
What if I am on a cliff and I dig sideways, do I experience less pressure when I step inside the cave?
Why?

Let me explain this.
If you were in a swimming pool and you dug a hole in the base of it. Let's say like a little cave.
What happens to the water as you dig the hole?
Also, you keep on mentioning water, I said underground.

But the atmosphere stacks above are blocked by the ground above you.
Back to the water.

If you dug the same tunnel to the side of a swimming pool it would still fill...right?
The dirt you put into the swimming pool in order to dig the tunnel just displaces the water in to that tunnel. No change to water level just as there would be no change to atmospheric levels.

Back to the water.

If you dug the same tunnel to the side of a swimming pool it would still fill...right?
The dirt you put into the swimming pool in order to dig the tunnel just displaces the water in to that tunnel. No change to water level just as there would be no change to atmospheric levels.
But then it can't be because of layers above it

It offers one against what you're asking.

No.

That depends on how sensitive the microphone is.
Are you saying microphones if sensitive enough can detect light?

Put it another way, the sun is one of the brightest objects we see so logically it must also be the loudest source. So if you have a reasonable quality microphone in the shade then move it into brilliant sunshine, you will hear a noise.

Back