Put a flat earthier into space

I can't think of a single experiment that would show me there is a magic crystal generator where the north pole would be.
So what were your experiments that led you to this conclusion?
You said you'd done a few?

Exactly I can't recall any experiments or scientific papers proving any of the numerous gods actually exist.
And whilst different cultures and religions differ in their beliefs as to what God actually means they all agree that the earth isn't f***ing flat.
Only experiment he has done is laughing at his farts in the bath then noticing the water went flat instead of curved bubbles

What is it that you do for work mate?
Im in charge of networks at a Uni, so end up getting involved in the data and security needs of a lot of interesting projects.
B.Sc. (hons) Music Technology,
A-level physics, maths (pure and applied) and computing

Working experience of:
Electronics
Electrical systems
Fluid dynamics
Acoustics, resonance, audio reflections and dampening, pinpoint accurate calibration of audio systems for top-level professional applications
Electromagnetism and calibration of electromechanical relays for power stations
Use of lasers for pinpoint accurate measuring of distances and angles
...and I taught maths for a while.

Amateur / enthusiast research of:
Most genuine scientific principles to some degree, but also greater detailed more specific reading into:
String theory
Quantum mechanics
Genetics and evolution

...amongst others
Education is just regurgitating facts. It has been said on here many times by our wise old sage. No research, experiments or proofs. Just learn a dusty old book and repeat for exam. The higher you go in education the more books to memorise. Said confidently by someone who dropped out of the first stage of our education system and then assumed what the rest is like.

Last edited:
Im in charge of networks at a Uni, so end up getting involved in the data and security needs of a lot of interesting projects.

Education is just regurgitating facts. It has been said on here many times by our wise old sage. No research, experiments or proofs. Just learn a dusty old book and repeat for exam. The higher you go in education the more books to memorise. Said confidently by someone who dropped out of the first stage of our education system and then assumed what the rest is like.

Ah I thought you would have been a scientist or something to do with Astronomy :lol:

Nukehasslefan said:
Science is a word to describe reality. It cannot be proven wrong and would have no concept of being upset.

My system is to question what I suspect to be pseudo-science told by those who pass themselves off as real scientists pertaining to that.

Science will always be correct. It's the people who pass off stories that are not realistic science, being the issue.

So it's science until someone tells you about it, and then it's bollocks because they're just repeating it?
Science is the reality of Earth and everything we are part of.
Stories without proof are not science.
Every single claim you have made for the non-globe is parrot fashion repeats of flat earth claims you've picked up from other flat earthers or YouTube videos.
I disagree but feel free to think this.
You're not questioning anything, only denying.
I'm questioning circumstantial evidence and stories and also refusing answers not backed by proof.
You're not doing experiments, only thinking about stuff.
And you're also free to think this as well.
You're not seeking any truth, just doggedly clinging on to the story you have chosen and resisting any possibility of learning the truth.
And once again you're free to think this.
Nukehasslefan said:
Why do you?

Because it's not only a feeling, it's observation.

I don't need them and you also have none to prove your globe.
Loads of proof but none that you accept or understand
There's no proof. Plenty of misconceptions, misinformation and disinformation and also circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
So nothing to do with domes, ice walls and crystal projectors then.
Such as the old classic "Earth is Not a Globe" story
I'm questioning circumstantial evidence and stories and also refusing answers not backed by proof.
You're blindly accepting nonsense with no evidence whatsoever. Your entire cell-world is "not backed by proof" but you support that.
You have nothing, not one tiny piece of supporting evidence for your non-globe claim and you are blind by choice to the proof. Feel free to repeat yet again that there is no proof but in truth, you know there is. You know there's plenty of it and you've gone too far down the rabbit hole to get out again.

There's no proof. Plenty of misconceptions, misinformation and disinformation and also circumstantial evidence.
But you can't say why any of the proofs offered are wrong. You can not provide anything concrete to contradict them or even pick holes in the maths or models provided in any detail. The best you have come up with in over 300 pages is just look at the details of how things work, say "that is wrong, it makes no sense to me" then back away.

You have no proof that the proofs are invalid. You just refuse to accept the proofs. Sad really.

But your not, you just say "nah bollocks" you don't offer any thought out and evidenced reasons the proofs you are offered are not valid
I can't offer proof until there's proof. All I can offer is argument against the you believe it, which you do so without proof.
Think about that.
We're all arguing based on what we think is better evidence. It's the reason why the debate rolls on.
You are backed up by mainstream ideals because you back them up, regardless of what the reality is.
That's not a dig, that's basically the reality of the issue.
Nukehasslefan said:
So nothing to do with domes, ice walls and crystal projectors then.
Nukehasslefan said:
It could well be nothing to do with what I think. I offer it as my possibility not as fact.

Nukehasslefan said:

The Snockerty Friddle said:

Nukehasslefan said: I'm 100% sure on that one.

Nukehasslefan said:

You're blindly accepting nonsense with no evidence whatsoever.
Nukehasslefan said:
Nope. I do not accept the spinning globe model and gravity...etc, so I'm not blindly accepting nonsense.

Your entire cell-world is "not backed by proof" but you support that.
Nukehasslefan said:
I believe it may be a close fit to how my experiments portray, plus natural observation of what happens with how we use the science of Earth.

You have nothing, not one tiny piece of supporting evidence for your non-globe claim and you are blind by choice to the proof.
Nukehasslefan said:
Water level.

Feel free to repeat yet again that there is no proof but in truth, you know there is.
Nukehasslefan said:

There's no proof of a spinning globe.

You know there's plenty of it and you've gone too far down the rabbit hole to get out again.
Nukehasslefan said:
I'm definitely down a rabbit hole and by getting out of it would be going back to a global mindset, then I'll stay down it and go deeper if need be.

Nukehasslefan said:

DaveH said:

But you can't say why any of the proofs offered are wrong.
Nukehasslefan said: There are no proof's offered.

DaveH said:

You can not provide anything concrete to contradict them or even pick holes in the maths or models provided in any detail.
Nukehasslefan said: Maths for what? You have to provide genuine maths for a genuine model, not made up calculations to appear to suit something which cannot be proven to be a reality.

DaveH said:

The best you have come up with in over 300 pages is just look at the details of how things work, say "that is wrong, it makes no sense to me" then back away.
Nukehasslefan said:
If It can't be proved correct then I'm well within my rights to say it's wrong. The only way to stop me saying that is to offer proof. None has been offered.

DaveH said:

You have no proof that the proofs are invalid. You just refuse to accept the proofs. Sad really.
Nukehasslefan said: There's are no proofs to be argued for being valid. I will accept proof's when proof's are offered.

@Nukehasslefan how about sharing your experiments that made you convinced it was a crystal generator rather than a fusion generator.
You said you had done numerous experiments to come to this conclusion
How about you explain the reality of what a fusion generator is.
It's his wife I feel sorry for. And God forbid he has children.
Would you like to ring her and the family up and have a word?
If so pm me and I'll have them ring you so you can explain what you need to to them. Are you game for that?

Last edited:
I can't offer proof until there's proof. All I can offer is argument against the you believe it, which you do so without proof.
Think about that.
We're all arguing based on what we think is better evidence. It's the reason why the debate rolls on.

It isn't a debate.

It's one intellectually-challenged fool spouting ridiculous claims while everyone else on the thread points and laughs and posts scientific proofs that show you up for the imbecile you are.

You are backed up by mainstream ideals because you back them up, regardless of what the reality is.

No, we do actual real science experiments that prove our ideas. We don't just point at the nearest bath and shout "ITS LEVELLLLLLLL" like a brainwashed flat earth moron might.

That's not a dig, that's basically the reality of the issue.

No, it isn't the reality of the issue. It's you spouting bollocks again. Inside your ridiculous little mind, everyone else is brainwashed except you.

Nukehasslefan said: I'm 100% sure on that one.

How are you 100% sure?

"WATER LEVELLLLLL"

But you've never done the water level experiment, so how can you say you're "100%" sure?

"Because ov all my experiments"

You've never done a single experiment in your life.

"IT''S ALL NONNNSENSSSSEE. YOU'RE ALL JUST SCHOOOLD"

You're blindly accepting nonsense with no evidence whatsoever.
Nukehasslefan said:
Nope. I do not accept the spinning globe model and gravity...etc, so I'm not blindly accepting nonsense.

It's only nonsense to you. To everyone else it makes perfect sense. The problem isn't with everyone else, it's with you.

Your entire cell-world is "not backed by proof" but you support that.
Nukehasslefan said:
I believe it may be a close fit to how my experiments portray, plus natural observation of what happens with how we use the science of Earth.

You don't have any "experiments". You have absolutely nothing that points towards an arc lamp in the middle of the world. NOTHING.

You know it, we all know it, so stop lying about it.

You have nothing, not one tiny piece of supporting evidence for your non-globe claim and you are blind by choice to the proof.
Nukehasslefan said:
Water level.

Incorrect. Water level proves the globe.

All you have to do is the actual science experiment rather than just looking at the water with bare eyes and no equipment.

But no, you won't ever try that, because you know it'll prove you wrong.

Feel free to repeat yet again that there is no proof but in truth, you know there is.
Nukehasslefan said:

There's no proof of a spinning globe.

Wrong.

And lies. You've been shown numerous proofs on this thread.

You know there's plenty of it and you've gone too far down the rabbit hole to get out again.
Nukehasslefan said:
I'm definitely down a rabbit hole and by getting out of it would be going back to a global mindset, then I'll stay down it and go deeper if need be.

Going down the rabbit hole is leading to to surround yourself in lies and pseudopscience.

Coming back out of it would be to discover reality and actual true science.

DaveH said:
But you can't say why any of the proofs offered are wrong.
Nukehasslefan said: There are no proof's offered.

Liar. This is a 300 page thread full of them.

DaveH said:

You can not provide anything concrete to contradict them or even pick holes in the maths or models provided in any detail.
Nukehasslefan said: Maths for what? You have to provide genuine maths for a genuine model, not made up calculations to appear to suit something which cannot be proven to be a reality.

We've given you maths for various bits of proof of the globe, but you've ignored most of them because they go right over your head.

DaveH said:

The best you have come up with in over 300 pages is just look at the details of how things work, say "that is wrong, it makes no sense to me" then back away.
Nukehasslefan said:
If It can't be proved correct then I'm well within my rights to say it's wrong. The only way to stop me saying that is to offer proof. None has been offered.

If it couldn't be proved, then you'd be right, you'd be well within your rights to say it's wrong. Unfortunately for you there have been dozens of proofs shown to you, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and you've been incapable of giving any kind of scientific or mathematical reason for why they're "wrong" in your mind, you just keep saying "it makes no sense" and "water level" like a special needs toddler.

DaveH said:

Nukehasslefan said: There's are no proofs to be argued for being valid. I will accept proof's when proof's are offered.

Read the thread again, then. Perhaps with fresh eyes you'll recognise all the MANY proofs that have been given to you.

How about you explain the reality of what a fusion generator is.

How about you explain to us what experiment you've done that suggests to you that it's a carbon arc lamp, not an electric lightbulb, LED light, halogen light, or a large collection of fireflies gathered together?

It is so sad that people can get so lost into these things. Look at the above.

Some doubt the moon landings but concede that NASA went back in the late 70s or early 80s and faked up the landing sites, put the mirrors there. For them, there is only really one conspiracy, the few landings they did make.

But here we have someone who thinks all of science and maths is wrong, made up and just a lie. Everywhere you look and in everything you do, even the makers of protractors are there to trick us. It is all part of the greater conspiracy where the governments (or those who control the governments) of the world have banded together, put their differences aside and decided on this mass of fake science and maths building up to the ultimate goal of hiding the true shape of the earth and our existence. Those spinning the lie and who are part of the conspiracy are everywhere. No doubt watching us as we go about our daily lives.

The only defence we have against this is to deny absolutely everything.

I'd hate to live my life like that.

It isn't a debate.
It is.
It's one intellectually-challenged fool spouting ridiculous claims while everyone else on the thread points and laughs and posts scientific proofs that show you up for the imbecile you are.
In your and other like-minded people's opinion and fair enough.
No, we do actual real science experiments that prove our ideas.
Explain one.
We don't just point at the nearest bath and shout "ITS LEVELLLLLLLL" like a brainwashed flat earth moron might.
No, you look at it and say it's surface curved.
No, it isn't the reality of the issue. It's you spouting bollocks again. Inside your ridiculous little mind, everyone else is brainwashed except you.
We're all brainwashed.
But you've never done the water level experiment, so how can you say you're "100%" sure?
You have no clue what I've done but in your mind you know what you think you know. Carry on.
You've never done a single experiment in your life.
Then don't worry about it.
Going down the rabbit hole is leading to to surround yourself in lies and pseudopscience.
Or potential reality.
Coming back out of it would be to discover reality and actual true science.
Nope. It would be to follow the indoctrination I once did. Pointless.
We've given you maths for various bits of proof of the globe, but you've ignored most of them because they go right over your head.
You've given me maths for a supposed globe and stars and planets and what not but you may as well be giving me the maths for how the star wars ships operate or stargate or the dimensions of the armageddon asteroid......etc.
The maths are real to you because you accept them as being real calculations for supposed super distant objects.
It's all fiction to me.
If it couldn't be proved, then you'd be right, you'd be well within your rights to say it's wrong.
As I am right now because it can't be proved. It's massive adherence to story lines.
Unfortunately for you there have been dozens of proofs shown to you, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and you've been incapable of giving any kind of scientific or mathematical reason for why they're "wrong" in your mind, you just keep saying "it makes no sense" and "water level" like a special needs toddler.
There are none that you can guarantee.
Read the thread again, then. Perhaps with fresh eyes you'll recognise all the MANY proofs that have been given to you.
No need, none have been given. Plenty of mentions of proof but no backing up of them from anyone.
Appeals to authority is the best that can be mustered and that guarantees nothing.
How about you explain to us what experiment you've done that suggests to you that it's a carbon arc lamp, not an electric lightbulb, LED light, halogen light, or a large collection of fireflies gathered together?
Just accept that I've done none like you've been doing.

No. In a debate, both sides make rational points. In this circus freakshow, only our side are making valid points while you throw your faeces around.

In your and other like-minded people's opinion and fair enough.

Yes, in everyone's opinions except yours.

Explain one.

I have done many times. You've proven you don't have the mental capacity to understand them.

No, you look at it and say it's surface curved.

No, we measure it and can see from the measurements that it's curved.

You don't bother, you just look at it and shout "IITTTSS FLAAATTTT"

We're all brainwashed.

No, it's just you.

You have no clue what I've done but in your mind you know what you think you know. Carry on.

Yes, I do. 100%.

You've done nothing.

The fact you keep spouting your "WATER LEVEL!" gibberish as your primary "proof" even though it's WRONG shows that you've never done an experiment in your life.

Then don't worry about it.

I'm not worried about it. I'm just pointing out your lies.

Prove me wrong. Provide details of any of the experiments you've done that suggest a carbon arc lamp rather than any of the other possible lighting options such as a mass of bioluminescent jellyfish.

Or potential reality.

No, lies and psudoscience.

Nope. It would be to follow the indoctrination I once did. Pointless.

The indoctrination is what you are following right now. The flat earth lies indoctrination.

You've given me maths for a supposed globe and stars and planets and what not but you may as well be giving me the maths for how the star wars ships operate or stargate or the dimensions of the armageddon asteroid......etc.

In a way you're right. You'd be just as incapable of understanding the maths behind star wars ships and you are of understanding basic primary school geometry.

All you've done with that comment is to reinforce what we already knew - you're 100% mathematically illiterate.

The maths are real to you because you accept them as being real calculations for supposed super distant objects.

The maths are real to me because every step of the way the formulae and logic can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. There's no speculation, no lies, no "pseudomaths", just absolute mathematical truths.

You're shit at maths. There's no shame in that.

There absolutely 100% IS shame in lying about it and pretending you understand any of it well enough to recognise real maths from sci-fi maths.

It's all fiction to me.

That's because you aren't bright enough to understand any of it.

To the rest of us it is 100% fact.

As I am right now because it can't be proved. It's massive adherence to story lines.

Liar.

There are none that you can guarantee.

Liar.

No need, none have been given. Plenty of mentions of proof but no backing up of them from anyone.

Liar.

Appeals to authority is the best that can be mustered and that guarantees nothing.

Liar.

Just accept that I've done none like you've been doing.

Liar.

No. In a debate, both sides make rational points. In this circus freakshow, only our side are making valid points while you throw your faeces around.
You're making points based on what you read and look up. Your points are based on appeals to authority and mass back patting against a lone opponent.
You lot have the higher pedestal. The elevated stance in your minds.
Everything is rational for you against anything I say....obviously.
You follow the pattern set out and I don't, so I obviously understand where I am in this debate, which still is a debate for as long as you keep coming into it to argue against me.
No, we measure it and can see from the measurements that it's curved.
No you can't.
You don't bother, you just look at it and shout "IITTTSS FLAAATTTT"
Water level is flat.
The fact you keep spouting your "WATER LEVEL!" gibberish as your primary "proof" even though it's WRONG shows that you've never done an experiment in your life.
It only requires one proof. the rest is added debate.
Prove me wrong. Provide details of any of the experiments you've done that suggest a carbon arc lamp rather than any of the other possible lighting options such as a mass of bioluminescent jellyfish.
I have no wish to prove anything to you. You can prove whatever you feel is required, to yourself or don;t. None of it has any bearing g on my mindset unless you can offer me a proof against what I'm saying..
The indoctrination is what you are following right now. The flat earth lies indoctrination.
We are all indoctrinated. I am no exception.
In a way you're right. You'd be just as incapable of understanding the maths behind star wars ships and you are of understanding basic primary school geometry.
It depends on what the geometry is trying to portray in a reality against what it pretends to portray as part of a fiction.
All you've done with that comment is to reinforce what we already knew - you're 100% mathematically illiterate.
That depends on what's required with maths for a reality against a fiction.

The maths are real to me because every step of the way the formulae and logic can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
It depends on what it is that's being proved.
2 apples plus 2 apples can be 4 apples. I would accept that as proof.
One star shining one light back to Earth equaling a quintillion of miles, is what?
It's a number given that has no meaning unless people want to make it appear like a meaning for a star distance shining light back to a spinning global Earth. Are the maths accurate to you?
Or is it better to go with light years to make it easier and more legitimate?
You see there's reality and there's stories backed up by the calculations based on those stories. None of which you can ever use as a reality.

There's no speculation, no lies, no "pseudomaths", just absolute mathematical truths.
Depending on what truth's can be garnered from the maths.
You're shit at maths. There's no shame in that.
I could well be but I only need the reality of maths for the time being, unless I decide to write fictional stories of distant balls of fire that requires big numbers and what not.
But that's pointless because it's already been and is being done.
There absolutely 100% IS shame in lying about it and pretending you understand any of it well enough to recognise real maths from sci-fi maths.
I agree. If you can't recognise fact from fiction then it isn't your fault. We've been conditioned to accept fiction as fact in many aspects, so there's no shame in that.
Fictional maths to cater for fictional stories can be real to those who follow the stories as their fact.
That's because you aren't bright enough to understand any of it.
In your opinion and you're welcome to it.

Back