Put a flat earthier into space

The whole world are in on it apart from him. That's why he's pissed off, because he's not allowed into the 7-billion-person conspiracy designed to fool him and only him.
he's certainly a fool. imagining you're an expert in every field known to man and know better than the collective knowledge of mankind is impressive

No it's not, it's like you finding a plank of wood and saying "that's exactly 6 feet long",
...and the rest of us saying, "well, hang on, let's use a tape measure and find out exactly how long it is",
...and you saying "no, it's definitely 6 feet long, you can tell by looking at it, you don't need a tape measure, tape measures are tools for brainwashed people that have been schooled into believing tape measures measure real things, distances are fiction, not all tape measures are equal, you can't believe what tape measures tell you because its just an argument from authority, I don't need your tape measure to tell me it's 6 feet long, and that nails it, the plank is 6 feet long therefore the globe model is nonsense."

Until you realise that's what you're doing with this ridiculous "water level is flat and I don't need to measure it to know that" nonsense, your experiment will be flawed, your conclusion will be wrong, and you'll continue to look like an idiot to everyone else here.
The really stupid thing is he loves to parrot "8 inches per mile squared" then says he can look at water and tell it is flat.

8 inches is about the size of one of the taller beer cans, like Carling. Can the naked eye spot a can of Carling from a mile away? No! Of course a curve down is even harder to see. If you had a long straight road that decreased in elevation by 8 inches over the course of a mile, the gradient is tiny, you would look and say it is flat. He claims critical thinking but doesn't apply it to the only experiment he has apparently done and clings to it. Challenge him on this or ask him to do the calculation over a 6 foot spirit level and he says "I don't need to, I can tell, it is logical common sense", in exactly the way you say.

If you were looking at a slope, the angle of inclination would be 0.0072 degrees or a ratio of 1 in 7920. If someone at ground level can look across the sea and tell the difference between that and perfectly flat, that is quite impressive. What you could do is watch ships disappear over the horizon as they would disappear bottom first. But damn, best deny that and claim magic bending light.
It's right up your street. Globe deniers all meeting up talking about the globe hoax. Some pretty prominent people in the movement.
They do a water level experiment. The results aren't great for them. They fire lasers at a fixed height across a long body of water. Their experiment shows a curve.
They also buy a $20,000 gyroscope to prove that the earth doesn't rotate. But it shows rotation. They just decide to keep quiet on that one at their meetings.

Now maybe Bob Knodel is a glober in on the lie and has been working a deep cover operation to become a prominent flat earther to only then go on a documentary and lie about rotation being true, or maybe the guy has found out that it actually does rotate and decides to stay quiet because it doesn't fit the narrative and doesn't want to be seen as a heretic.

Here is the dialogue;

"What we found is, when we turned on that gyroscope, we found that we were picking up a drift," Knodel explains. "A 15-degree per hour drift.

"Now, obviously we were taken aback by that - 'Wow, that's kind of a problem.'

"We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for easy to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth."

"We don't want to blow this, you know?" Knodel then says to another Flat Earther. "When you've got $20,000 in this freaking gyro.

"If we dumped what we found right now, it would be bad? It would be bad.

"What I just told you was confidential."
The experiments on that documentary were brilliant. "We are going to prove there is no curve and no spin"....."Oh, erm erm".
It's right up your street. Globe deniers all meeting up talking about the globe hoax. Some pretty prominent people in the movement.
They do a water level experiment. The results aren't great for them. They fire lasers at a fixed height across a long body of water. Their experiment shows a curve.
They also buy a $20,000 gyroscope to prove that the earth doesn't rotate. But it shows rotation. They just decide to keep quiet on that one at their meetings.

Now maybe Bob Knodel is a glober in on the lie and has been working a deep cover operation to become a prominent flat earther to only then go on a documentary and lie about rotation being true, or maybe the guy has found out that it actually does rotate and decides to stay quiet because it doesn't fit the narrative and doesn't want to be seen as a heretic.

Here is the dialogue;

"What we found is, when we turned on that gyroscope, we found that we were picking up a drift," Knodel explains. "A 15-degree per hour drift.

"Now, obviously we were taken aback by that - 'Wow, that's kind of a problem.'

"We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for easy to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth."

"We don't want to blow this, you know?" Knodel then says to another Flat Earther. "When you've got $20,000 in this freaking gyro.

"If we dumped what we found right now, it would be bad? It would be bad.

"What I just told you was confidential."
The experiments on that documentary were brilliant. "We are going to prove there is no curve and no spin"....."Oh, erm erm".
Until you realise water is flat and finds it's own level and does not curve around a spinning ball to then find a level then you'll be arguing the above.
You can't prove that.

Last edited:
Here's the simple thing about this.
The experiments you can all do for yourselves.
You absolutely do not need me or my input.

We all have done our own experiments. They all proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is a globe.

All you need is your own unbiased mind, free from peer pressure.

You should heed your own advice for once.

Once you actually look deeper into the alternate to the spinning globe you just may ask yourself what's really what.
However, you may decide you're never going to go down that route and will always stay with what you've been told and I say, fair enough.

We've all looked deeper into it. The alternative theories are all absolute bullshittery based on zero evidence.

As the movie Beyond The Curve showed, when even the "top" globe deniers do honest experiments, they discover that they've been 100% wrong about the earth not being a globe. Some of them then try to hide their findings so that their followers don't find out they've inadvertently proven the entire movement to be a pointless exercise in pseudoscience and lies.

Last edited:
We all have done our own experiments. They all proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is a globe.
What experiments have you done that's proved Earth being a spinning globe?
We've all looked deeper into it. The alternative theories are all absolute bullshittery based on zero evidence.
And I wouldn't expect you to think any differently. I'd have seriously argued the very same things 15 or so years ago.
As the movie Beyond The Curve showed, when even the "top" globe deniers do honest experiments, they discover that they've been 100% wrong about the earth not being a globe.
No genuine globe denier would say they think Earth is a spinning globe.
Some of them then try to hide their findings so that their followers don't find out they've inadvertently proven the entire movement to be a pointless exercise in pseudoscience and lies.
Nobody needs to hide anything. It's as plain as day the Earth is not a spinning globe. 100% as plain as day.

And I wouldn't expect you to think any differently. I'd have seriously argued the very same things 15 or so years ago.

Nobody needs to hide anything. It's as plain as day the Earth is not a spinning globe. 100% as plain as day.
That’s you in a nutshell matey.
Regardless of what evidence is put in front of you you will still deny it.

He denied the globe, done an experiment, saw the results and acknowledged he was wrong.
But because it was too lucrative he decided to keep the lie going.

The other lad does the lasers on water and again is surprised to find he is wrong. At least they're testing

He denied the globe, done an experiment, saw the results and acknowledged he was wrong.
But because it was too lucrative he decided to keep the lie going.

The other lad does the lasers on water and again is surprised to find he is wrong. At least they're testing
There's plenty testing. The issue is, who is being genuine...who is mistaken and who is passing on misinfo/disinfo?
I can offer you plenty of stuff and you can argue that it's just youtube videos and I'm adhering to what's in them. You'd be correct if I offered you this and the same goes for you doing the very same, or people with your mindset.

So where does that leave us?
It's simple. Do your own experiments. Make your very own observations. Do it without peer pressure and put aside your indoctrinated bias for the time being.

If you feel you don;t need to and your Earth is a spinning globe no matter what, then just go with that and don't argue it with an idiot like myself.
If you feel you can experiment without being biased then do it for you. Nobody has to know what you think if you end up having questions against the globe. You can just keep them to yourself in the knowledge that if you ever did question and mentioned it, you would become a tin foil hat....etc....etc.

Whatever you decide has absolutely no bearing on my stance.
Explain please🤷‍♂️
Am pretty open minded so can you tell me what evidence I have dismissed which would tell me the earth isn’t a globe?
There's plenty of evidence out there that goes against a globe model. You deny it, so that's why I say you're the same as what you're accusing me of being.
Just go with your globe and be done with it. I'm ok with it...I just don't think it's a reality.
It's not even the fact he denies what's put in front of him, it's that he's done absolutely nothing, zero, to prove any of his stupid f***ing opinions are even 1% accurate.
In your mind.

Last edited:
There's plenty testing. The issue is, who is being genuine...who is mistaken and who is passing on misinfo/disinfo?
I can offer you plenty of stuff and you can argue that it's just youtube videos and I'm adhering to what's in them. You'd be correct if I offered you this and the same goes for you doing the very same, or people with your mindset.

It's simple. Do your own experiments. Make your very own observations. Do it without peer pressure and put aside your indoctrinated bias for the time being.

If you feel you don;t need to and your Earth is a spinning globe no matter what, then just go with that and don't argue it with an idiot like myself.
If you feel you can experiment without being biased then do it for you. Nobody has to know what you think if you end up having questions against the globe. You can just keep them to yourself in the knowledge that if you ever did question and mentioned it, you would become a tin foil hat....etc....etc.

There's plenty of evidence out there that goes against a globe model. You deny it, so that's why I say you're the same as what you're accusing me of being.
Just go with your globe and be done with it. I'm ok with it...I just don't think it's a reality.

In your mind.
What evidence do you speak of?
Seriously I’ve looked quite a bit and cannot find one thing which would get me to think like you, not one🤷‍♂️

I'm not a close minded person. I evaluate evidence on its merits and form an opinion. If something was to make me question or doubt my position I'm fine with that.
There's probably certain things we share common ground on when it comes to skepticism.
Please show the videos and I'll make up my own mind

Back