Put a flat earthier into space

Calculations are needed here to prove it's not acceleration that is being experienced, but hey if you can't prove it we will accept you are just telling us something you have read and been schooled in
If you think being pushed on a roundabout and then left to rotate with no further pushing is accelerating then you go with that.

It is, I just think you should want to hold yourself to the same standards you expect of others. Obviously if you don't it suggests you are just parroting what you have been schooled in with no understanding
He's lives by different rules the genius

What about it?
How do you know?
If you have to stop because you don;t have the capability to go farther then what ?
Do you stop and turn back and say you've been to the pole?
Do you die before you turn back?

What compass flip effect?

Tell me what happens to the compass and do you have any proof of it.

Navigation mechanisms may not stop working but navigating farther may not be feasible for humans.

I wouldn't say it's lame at all.
What are you arguing for?

Just get on the roundabout. No need to calculate anything. Your own senses will tell you whether you're being rotated or not.
Funnily enough our senses do not not tell us anything about being on a spinning globe. Why? Because we don't live on a spinning globe.
Does your roundabout experiment take into account the fact that to be a valid comparison it needs to spin at half the speed of the hour hand on a clock? How much motion are you going to feel?

It is, I just think you should want to hold yourself to the same standards you expect of others.
I don't expect anything from others.
Obviously if you don't it suggests you are just parroting what you have been schooled in with no understanding
I've probably spent all my talking life parroting what I've been schooled into.
Does your roundabout experiment take into account the fact that to be a valid comparison it needs to spin at half the speed of the hour hand on a clock? How much motion are you going to feel?
1000+ mph is hardly the speed of a hour hand on a clock.
You can argue the sheer size of your spinning globe offers 24 hours to do one rotation but that rotation would still have to be at 1000 mph+.

You can't have it both ways in terms of one argument is for a super slow rotation like the clock hand you mention and then an argument for a flattening at the poles due to speed of rotation causing a bulge at the equator.

Think on that.

Last edited:
I don't expect anything from others.

I've probably spent all my talking life parroting what I've been schooled into.

1000+ mph is hardly the speed of a hour hand on a clock.
You can argue the sheer size of your spinning globe offers 24 hours to do one rotation but that rotation would still have to be at 1000 mph+.

You can't have it both ways in terms of one argument is for a super slow rotation like the clock hand you mention and then an argument for a flattening at the poles due to speed of rotation causing a bulge at the equator.

Think on that.
A circumference of 24,900 miles roughly, spinning at just over 1000mph, I wonder how long that will take to complete a rotation. Then look at how long an hour hand on a clock would take to complete a rotation at half speed.

Think on that.

".. the only way it can be shown is by the numbers those at the top hand out and say " this is what it is, so there. Believe it....""

"...I keep seeing this but it's a case of looking at stuff and thinking, would we be allowed to invent something that would aid society if there's no monetary gain for those who control us?..."
"... a person who simply thinks we just cannot be lied to and those at the top have our best interests at heart. ..."
@Nukehasslefan - explain this shit if you don't mind. Who are these people 'at the top', 'who control us'. In your own words.......

Because I don't know. You tell me how I'm supposed to know the entire set up of Earth?
The only way people think they know is because they have it on a silver platter.
Ask any question about a globe Earth and you can peruse the section and reel off a ready made answer and don't even have to understand why.
So you're not even sure if Sunderland is South East of Newcastle roughly 10 miles away?
Or that London is South of us by a few hundred miles....
Or towards the rim in your head if you don't like the terminology of navigation.

A circumference of 24,900 miles roughly, spinning at just over 1000mph, I wonder how long that will take to complete a rotation.
It doesn't matter how long. What matters is the supposed speed in which we are apparently going around.
Then look at how long an hour hand on a clock would take to complete a rotation at half speed.

Think on that.
I've already explained that.
Let's make it more clear.

If This was a 24,000 mile circle circumference and you are driving a car around that at over 1000 mph then you're going to feel it.
Just the same as if you were on a carousel or roundabout or going around a track. You would feel it.

Because I don't know. You tell me how I'm supposed to know the entire set up of Earth?
The only way people think they know is because they have it on a silver platter.
Ask any question about a globe Earth and you can peruse the section and reel off a ready made answer and don't even have to understand why.
So you're not even sure if Sunderland is South East of Newcastle roughly 10 miles away?
Or that London is South of us by a few hundred miles....
Or towards the rim in your head if you don't like the terminology of navigation.

What about it?
How do you know?
If you have to stop because you don;t have the capability to go farther then what ?
Do you stop and turn back and say you've been to the pole?
Do you die before you turn back?

What compass flip effect?

Tell me what happens to the compass and do you have any proof of it.

Navigation mechanisms may not stop working but navigating farther may not be feasible for humans.

I wouldn't say it's lame at all.
What are you arguing for?

Just get on the roundabout. No need to calculate anything. Your own senses will tell you whether you're being rotated or not.
Funnily enough our senses do not not tell us anything about being on a spinning globe. Why? Because we don't live on a spinning globe.
You can walk towards the centre and go across to another country eg Greenland to Canada or any of the countries near your centre.
You don't have to stop and turn around

It doesn't matter how long. What matters is the supposed speed in which we are apparently going around.

If This was a 24,000 mile circle circumference and you are driving a car around that at over 1000 mph then you're going to feel it.
Just the same as if you were on a carousel or roundabout or going around a track. You would feel it.
Mince

A 24000 mile circle if it was a road would look straight so slight would the curve be, you know like your flat/definitely not flat lemon squeezer 🙄🙄
You never came back about the possibility that your wife could be a murderer/prostitute/cia spy maybe?

You need to do the maths to prove it

Christ, what a load of uninformed drivel. If you could drive round a 24000 mile circumference at 1000 mph, you would neither feel the curve nor the speed. You would feel the acceleration to that speed, but once at cruising speed it would be like cruising at any other speed in a car. We'll ignore the difference in friction noise (and light presumably) from the tyres, since there's no car that can go that fast, making it a disingenuous comparison.

Back