Put a flat earthier into space

Because I don't believe anyone has seen a globe and especially not a spinning one.
We certainly do not observe any curvature.
We do not feel any movement of a spinning Earth.
We know that water finds its own level and will not find a level whilst curving. This alone just requires people to actually use their own logic without bias or peer pressure.
Also the space we're told about, being a supposed vacuum, would offer no propulsion for any craft.
The one law of action and equal and opposite reaction applies in a medium. The so called space vacuum offers nothing. It's a fiction in how we are told...in my honest opinion.
You won't even commit to countries being where they are man, never mind a spinning globe 🙄🙄

Me not believing any of those is not offering facts, it's simply not accepting stuff that is offered as fact, without any proof of fact.

There has been none. There's been plenty of appeals to authority and plenty of name calling and what not...but no proof's.

I'll 100% accept proof.

Maybe it isn't just me.

Such as?
You're not compelled to answer anything to me. I ask you questions and you either offer me an answer or you don't. If you do offer an answer then don't expect me to accept it if you can't back it up.

I've already said they work but it's not on a spinning globe and also not through any north or south pole.

Think about using a compass at the so called poles.

Navigation is fine. I just don't accept anyone has been to the centre nor to the outer dome foundation.

There's no panic. I'm quite calm and answering easily.

fyl2u said:

I started showing you two days ago and you ignored my post.

No you haven't.

fyl2u said:

Yes, I can prove it, and have proved it many times on this thread.

One of my favourite ways is with a bath full of water, a spirit level or a laser, a pen, and a highly accurate measuring device. It's an experiment anyone can do in the home as long as they have the highly accurate measuring device. It will clearly show that the curve of the earth is present in the level of the water across the length of the bath. Unfortunately, without that piece of measuring equipment, it's easy for the naked eye to be fooled into thinking the water is actually flat, because the curve across such a short distance is so small.

Nukehasslefan said: So you don't know your moon distance or size. That's all you had to say.

I don't know if the land masses are accurate. I don't have the means to test it out and nor do you.
Yep, thought about a compass at the poles. Follow the needle north, then all of a sudden it spins around and points to where you have just been. You have just crossed the magnetic north pole.

What do you think happens?

But you say that ancient navigation techniques work, so anyone who can use them and has gone to either pole can not be mistaken and must be a liar?
I'll take it by you trying to use that post you cannot prove any distance to your moon nor the size.
Fair enough.
If he can’t prove distance and size as an individual, does that matter?

Last edited:
I'll take it by you trying to use that post you cannot prove any distance to your moon nor the size.
Fair enough.

Another pathetic and transparent attempt at deflection. It doesn't matter how many times you post that same drivel, you aren't fooling anyone.

You don't understand anything from step 1 of the explanation of how to calculate the distance to the moon. That's fine. We all know you're at a pre-school level when it comes to maths. It's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you're not claiming to be a scientist or anything.
We certainly do not observe any curvature.

Yes we do.

We do not feel any movement of a spinning Earth.

Of course we don't. Why would we? What scientific theory would you like to invoke that would suggest we should feel the movement of a spinning Earth?

We know that water finds its own level and will not find a level whilst curving.

No, WE all know that water in a container DOES curve and we've all shown you how to prove that. You refuse to use the equipment necessary and just keep parroting "it looks flat without any equipment therefore it is flat" like the good little flat earth brainwashed sap you are.

This alone just requires people to actually use their own logic without bias or peer pressure.

Yes indeed. All they have to do is use the right equipment and even the most peer-pressured flat-earth fool would have to admit that there's a curve in every container of liquid.

Also the space we're told about, being a supposed vacuum, would offer no propulsion for any craft.

Being in a vacuum would offer no resistance to craft. Propulsion is still possible in a vacuum because of, guess what, your favourite Newton Law Of Motion that you yourself said is the ONLY important Law Of Motion: Every ACTION produces an equal and opposite REACTION!

Congratulations, you just disproved your own gibberish!

The one law of action and equal and opposite reaction applies in a medium.

No it doesn't, it's a universal law of motion. It applies everywhere.

The so called space vacuum offers nothing.

It doesn't need to offer anything. The propulsion comes from the force of reaction against the side of the space craft.

It's like if someone blows up a balloon, doesn't tie a knot, then releases it to fly all over the room. The propulsion of the balloon doesn't come from anything in the air around it, it comes from the pressure on the walls of the inside of the balloon.

The air inside the balloon is exerting pressure in all directions, but can only escape out of one end, which creates an EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION that propels the balloon in the opposite direction. This is how spacecraft "thrusters" work - the reaction isn't against the space around it, it's against the craft itself.

It's a fiction in how we are told...in my honest opinion.

"I don't understand" is the correct response you should have given.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

But think about how many people must be involved in this big lie if Earth is flat.
Very few, to be fair. And who's to say it's flat. And what exactly does flat mean in terms of how Earth shape may be?
There's so many different takes on what flat Earth means.
Not just the communicators at the top of the pile that tell us the Earth is a sphere, but all the researchers, data analysts, university students & general number-monkeys that have access to tools/data/scientific experiments.
Most people on here argue for a spinning globe and they argue because they fully believe it is one. Why?
Because that's the programming. It really is.
The same stuff comes out that we can see curvature and planets and stars and what not.
The reality is, no one knows the truth on the street but there's plenty who supposed star gaze as we are told. Plenty of amateur astronomers who simply believe there's a big universe beyond a spinning globe.

It's all been mapped out for them and so...well...that's that. It fits for them so what's to argue about?
Most people argue for the spinning globe for no other reason than, it is what they say it is.

The thing is, who's really lying and who is acting out a process based on keeping that lie.
I keep asking how people know the distance to the moon and how big it is. I get told it's easy but never shown. Why? Because the only way it can be shown is by the numbers those at the top hand out and say " this is what it is, so there. Believe it."

it just takes one of them to provide some proof that the years they’ve spent researching the topic is built on lies.
How do you know many haven't done that?
If you think nobody's came out to whistle blow then ask yourself what would happen.
Let's put a scenario in place.
You get a professor who decides to come out and say he believes the Earth is something other than a spinning globe.
Would the media offer that as viable?
Would the authorities offer it as viable?
Or would a rogue scientist with a vengeance against the institute be trying to undermine it and has now been classed as wildly dangerous....or something to that effect.
They’d be more famous than Einstein if they changed the course of human understanding!
I keep seeing this but it's a case of looking at stuff and thinking, would we be allowed to invent something that would aid society if there's no monetary gain for those who control us?
How many have came out with inventions that have been suppressed?
If the answer is, none, then that's to a person who simply thinks we just cannot be lied to and those at the top have our best interests at heart. That's all well and good but is it really the case?
You won't even commit to countries being where they are man, never mind a spinning globe 🙄🙄
Because I don't know. You tell me how I'm supposed to know the entire set up of Earth?
The only way people think they know is because they have it on a silver platter.
Ask any question about a globe Earth and you can peruse the section and reel off a ready made answer and don't even have to understand why.

Last edited:
I keep asking how people know the distance to the moon and how big it is. I get told it's easy but never shown.

I've tried to show you numerous times and you keep ignoring my post that sets out the fundamentals for the first step of the process.

It's OK to say you don't understand. There's no shame in that.

There absolutely is shame in lying about it.

Yep, thought about a compass at the poles. Follow the needle north, then all of a sudden it spins around and points to where you have just been. You have just crossed the magnetic north pole.

What do you think happens?

But you say that ancient navigation techniques work, so anyone who can use them and has gone to either pole can not be mistaken and must be a liar?
If you are going towards the centre it doesn't mean you're anywhere near the centre. Surely you can understand that.
If he can’t prove distance and size as an individual, does that matter?
Yes it matters if there's an argument on his behalf of knowing it to be a truth.
Another pathetic and transparent attempt at deflection. It doesn't matter how many times you post that same drivel, you aren't fooling anyone.
It's not a case of me fooling anyone, it's a case of who is actually being fooled, overall.
You don't understand anything from step 1 of the explanation of how to calculate the distance to the moon. That's fine. We all know you're at a pre-school level when it comes to maths. It's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you're not claiming to be a scientist or anything.
You still can't seem to do it I see.By all means have as many digs at me as you wish but the question is still unanswered.
Of course we don't. Why would we? What scientific theory would you like to invoke that would suggest we should feel the movement of a spinning Earth?
I'd say a 1000 mile plus spin at the equator as we're told, I'm sure we'd feel some movement. Not to mention 66,000 mph around a supposed central 93 million mile distant sun, as we're also told.

No, WE all know that water in a container DOES curve and we've all shown you how to prove that.
You are more than welcome to believe that but who are you trying to convince? You?
You refuse to use the equipment necessary and just keep parroting "it looks flat without any equipment therefore it is flat" like the good little flat earth brainwashed sap you are.Yes indeed. All they have to do is use the right equipment and even the most peer-pressured flat-earth fool would have to admit that there's a curve in every container of liquid.
Argue as long and as much as you feel but your water level will remain just that. Flat and level. Not curved like you try to pretend.

Being in a vacuum would offer no resistance to craft.
Propulsion is still possible in a vacuum because of, guess what, your favourite Newton Law Of Motion that you yourself said is the ONLY important Law Of Motion: Every ACTION produces an equal and opposite REACTION!

Congratulations, you just disproved your own gibberish!

To have a reaction you must perform an action.
Your vacuum offers no action to gain any reaction because there's no medium to offer it.
It doesn't need to offer anything. The propulsion comes from the force of reaction against the side of the space craft.

The side of the spacecraft?
How?
It's like if someone blows up a balloon, doesn't tie a knot, then releases it to fly all over the room. The propulsion of the balloon doesn't come from anything in the air around it, it comes from the pressure on the walls of the inside of the balloon.
You know that air that is crushed out of the opening by atmosphere and the actual retraction of the balloon skin? That's what pushes against the air outside of it to propel the balloon.

The air inside the balloon is exerting pressure in all directions, but can only escape out of one end, which creates an EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION that propels the balloon in the opposite direction.

The air is only going one way and that's crushed out the nozzle. A game of lat man out stinks, kind of thing.
No external medium and absolutely no propulsion.
This is how spacecraft "thrusters" work - the reaction isn't against the space around it, it's against the craft itself.
Have a think about that.
You cannot have a craft work against itself without any external medium/atmosphere.
It's like saying you can pick yourself up by lifting up your own feet.
I've tried to show you numerous times and you keep ignoring my post that sets out the fundamentals for the first step of the process.

It's OK to say you don't understand. There's no shame in that.

There absolutely is shame in lying about it.
Showing me a circle with a central point and a line external to it with a line running through it does not give you a distance or size to your moon. You know this and I know this, so here's the thing. If you can show a truth then show it. If you can't then just say you can't.

It's clear you're sidestepping it because your reliance on moon size and distance is solely down to schooling into that frame of mind, not any actual proof by you.

Last edited:
I'd say a 1000 mile plus spin at the equator as we're told, I'm sure we'd feel some movement. Not to mention 66,000 mph around a supposed central 93 million mile distant sun, as we're also told.

If you are in a car you don't feel any different travelling at 30mph than you do at 90mph.
Nor do you feel any different sitting travelling at 500mph on a plane.
What you do feel is acceleration or deceleration. Your body notices changes in speed but not once you're maintaining a speed.
Open your mind.

If you are going towards the centre it doesn't mean you're anywhere near the centre. Surely you can understand that.

Yes it matters if there's an argument on his behalf of knowing it to be a truth.

It's not a case of me fooling anyone, it's a case of who is actually being fooled, overall.

You still can't seem to do it I see.By all means have as many digs at me as you wish but the question is still unanswered.

You are more than welcome to believe that but who are you trying to convince? You?

Argue as long and as much as you feel but your water level will remain just that. Flat and level. Not curved like you try to pretend.

To have a reaction you must perform an action.
Your vacuum offers no action to gain any reaction because there's no medium to offer it.

The side of the spacecraft?
How?

You know that air that is crushed out of the opening by atmosphere and the actual retraction of the balloon skin? That's what pushes against the air outside of it to propel the balloon.

The air is only going one way and that's crushed out the nozzle. A game of lat man out stinks, kind of thing.
No external medium and absolutely no propulsion.

Have a think about that.
You cannot have a craft work against itself without any external medium/atmosphere.
It's like saying you can pick yourself up by lifting up your own feet.

Showing me a circle with a central point and a line external to it with a line running through it does not give you a distance or size to your moon. You know this and I know this, so here's the thing. If you can show a truth then show it. If you can't then just say you can't.

It's clear you're sidestepping it because your reliance on moon size and distance is solely down to schooling into that frame of mind, not any actual proof by you.
You missed a few of my points there, which is a little convenient fir you. Absolutely going towards the pole doesn’t mean you are at the pole, but what about if you keep going towards the pole?

What about the compass flip effect I talked about? What about the ancient navigation techniques you agree work accurately? What about modern systems like GPS?

Why do all these things used regularly and successfully suddenly stop working and trick experienced explorers into thinking they are at one of the poles? Or why do they all lie?

Helpful for your argument. The poles don’t exist and nobody has been there because navigation just stops working and fools everyone. Seems a bit of a lame argument without any justification for why it stops working and where these people might have actually been.

If you are in a car you don't feel any different travelling at 30mph than you do at 90mph.
Nor do you feel any different sitting travelling at 500mph on a plane.
What you do feel is acceleration or deceleration. Your body notices changes in speed but not once you're maintaining a speed.
Open your mind.
Get on a roundabout and tell me if you feel motion. Because essentially that's what we're being told with a spinning globe. Or maybe get in a car and go around a track at whatever mph you want to and tell me you don't feel movement.
Alternately get in a plane and circle and tell me you don;t feel anything.
Open your mind.

Get on a roundabout and tell me if you feel motion. Because essentially that's what we're being told with a spinning globe. Or maybe get in a car and go around a track at whatever mph you want to and tell me you don't feel movement.
Alternately get in a plane and circle and tell me you don;t feel anything.
Open your mind.
Can you explain that experience mathematically?

Obviously if you can't it mustn't be real

You missed a few of my points there, which is a little convenient fir you. Absolutely going towards the pole doesn’t mean you are at the pole, but what about if you keep going towards the pole?
What about it?
How do you know?
If you have to stop because you don;t have the capability to go farther then what ?
Do you stop and turn back and say you've been to the pole?
Do you die before you turn back?

What about the compass flip effect I talked about? What about the ancient navigation techniques you agree work accurately? What about modern systems like GPS?
What compass flip effect?
Why do all these things used regularly and successfully suddenly stop working and trick experienced explorers into thinking they are at one of the poles? Or why do they all lie?
Tell me what happens to the compass and do you have any proof of it.
Helpful for your argument. The poles don’t exist and nobody has been there because navigation just stops working and fools everyone.
Navigation mechanisms may not stop working but navigating farther may not be feasible for humans.
Seems a bit of a lame argument without any justification for why it stops working and where these people might have actually been.
I wouldn't say it's lame at all.
What are you arguing for?
Can you explain that experience mathematically?

Obviously if you can't it mustn't be real
Just get on the roundabout. No need to calculate anything. Your own senses will tell you whether you're being rotated or not.
Funnily enough our senses do not not tell us anything about being on a spinning globe. Why? Because we don't live on a spinning globe.

Last edited:
What about it?
How do you know?
If you have to stop because you don;t have the capability to go farther then what ?
Do you stop and turn back and say you've been to the pole?
Do you die before you turn back?

What compass flip effect?

Tell me what happens to the compass and do you have any proof of it.

Navigation mechanisms may not stop working but navigating farther may not be feasible for humans.

I wouldn't say it's lame at all.
What are you arguing for?

Just get on the roundabout. No need to calculate anything. Your own senses will tell you whether you're being rotated or not.
Funnily enough our senses do not not tell us anything about being on a spinning globe. Why? Because we don't live on a spinning globe.
You can't prove it mathematically, that's fine but accept you must be wrong. That's your argument for other things we all see and experience

All that is ignoring you accelerate to go around a roundabout to overcome the increased friction ( your favourite force) and it is the acceleration you feel

Last edited:
You can't prove it mathematically, that's fine but accept you must be wrong. That's your argument for other things we all see and experience
Whatever you decide about me is absolutely fine.
Whatever you think Earth is, is also fine with me.
When calculations become necessary then they can be used.
You certainly don't need to mathematically calculate anything to know when your body is unbalanced.

Whatever you decide about me is absolutely fine.
Whatever you think Earth is, is also fine with me.
When calculations become necessary then they can be used.
You certainly don't need to mathematically calculate anything to know when your body is unbalanced.
Calculations are needed here to prove it's not acceleration that is being experienced, but hey if you can't prove it we will accept you are just telling us something you have read and been schooled in

Back