Put a flat earthier into space

Have you not seen the flat earh documentary where they used a ring laser gyroscope and detected a 15 degree per hour drift? They paid 20k for a gyroscope to disprove the rotation of the Earth, but in reality they debunked themselves.
A drift to where?

So, are you saying that you don't believe in the existence of dinosaurs, serious question, how old do you think the earth is.
I don't believe in the 60 million year old dinosaur carry on.
As for how old Earth is. I can only guess.

Considering us humans seem to have only advanced in the last few hundred years and looking at the way animals have mutated into what they become, including us, I'd say I doubt it's even been a thing for 100,000 years but that's a wild guess.

If we're a cell (which I believe) among cells then we likely have a limit to life until full on decay and absorption, to be replaced.
Cells die every day in our bodies and are replaced.
What is time?
We gauge time by a clock.
One year to us may be a 1000th of a second in terms of our Earthly existence as a cell where we, as bacteria simple do what everything else does. We procreate and in short order we perish.

We are told not to believe in ancient giants and every bit of evidence is basically cast off as a scam...etc.
The thing is, if we are in a cell then certain bacteria will inhabit deeper parts of it whilst other inhabit other higher parts. Atmospheric pressure will create different dense masses of bacteria.

Of course people can say, we are intelligent and we have the ability to choose our ways of life.

Do we really?
Take a look around and also think how limited we all are on the grand scale of living, compared to other creatures/bacteria.

We're made to believe we are special. I don't see anything special about us and I only see one purpose which is all part of keeping one cell alive for however long is it geared to last.
What a car crash this thread is. Its like a grown man trying to say the easter bunny or Santa are real.
They are to kids and parents.
Kids believe and parents ensure they are lied to, for the good purpose, but it's still a lie, just like Santa getting all the recognition for the hard work of parents to make their kid's Christmas a special one.

Last edited:
A drift to where?

I don't believe in the 60 million year old dinosaur carry on.
As for how old Earth is. I can only guess.

Considering us humans seem to have only advanced in the last few hundred years and looking at the way animals have mutated into what they become, including us, I'd say I doubt it's even been a thing for 100,000 years but that's a wild guess.

If we're a cell (which I believe) among cells then we likely have a limit to life until full on decay and absorption, to be replaced.
Cells die every day in our bodies and are replaced.
What is time?
We gauge time by a clock.
One year to us may be a 1000th of a second in terms of our Earthly existence as a cell where we, as bacteria simple do what everything else does. We procreate and in short order we perish.

We are told not to believe in ancient giants and every bit of evidence is basically cast off as a scam...etc.
The thing is, if we are in a cell then certain bacteria will inhabit deeper parts of it whilst other inhabit other higher parts. Atmospheric pressure will create different dense masses of bacteria.

Of course people can say, we are intelligent and we have the ability to choose our ways of life.

Do we really?
Take a look around and also think how limited we all are on the grand scale of living, compared to other creatures/bacteria.

We're made to believe we are special. I don't see anything special about us and I only see one purpose which is all part of keeping one cell alive for however long is it geared to last.

They are to kids and parents.
Kids believe and parents ensure they are lied to, for the good purpose, but it's still a lie, just like Santa getting all the recognition for the hard work of parents to make their kid's Christmas a special one.
Dont even bother quoting me mate, i have zero interest in what you have to say.

The thing is he's a typical flat earther, a lot of these people are the same, they don't believe in evolution, dinosaurs and an earth that is billions of years old, and usually a belief that the Bible is true, word for word, I'm not saying he's the same but he seems to be spouting the same nonsense.

Last edited:
The delusions get more and more entertaining :lol: Apologies if some of my comments have come across as abusive but im afraid he has brought it on himself. Some of the things he is coming out with is absolutely bat shit crazy Im afraid and now he is saying he doesnt believe in dinosaurs and the Earth is only 100,000 years old. Sorry like but this is a wind up, Ive got to commend him on the effort he is putting into it though.

The delusions get more and more entertaining :lol: Apologies if some of my comments have come across as abusive but im afraid he has brought it on himself. Some of the things he is coming out with is absolutely bat shit crazy Im afraid and now he is saying he doesnt believe in dinosaurs and the Earth is only 100,000 years old. Sorry like but this is a wind up, Ive got to commend him on the effort he is putting into it though.
I actually never said I don't believe in Dinosaurs or that the Earth is 100,000 years old.

I was asked how old I thought and I merely gave a guess. I don't know it's true age and neither does anyone else.

To think people think it's 6 billion years old and it came from a big bang out of nothing.
And I'm supposedly on the wind up.

I actually never said I don't believe in Dinosaurs or that the Earth is 100,000 years old.

I was asked how old I thought and I merely gave a guess. I don't know it's true age and neither does anyone else.

To think people think it's 6 billion years old and it came from a big bang out of nothing.
And I'm supposedly on the wind up.
"Considering us humans seem to have only advanced in the last few hundred years and looking at the way animals have mutated into what they become, including us, I'd say I doubt it's even been a thing for 100,000 years but that's a wild guess."

So you did suggest it was less than 100,000 years old....

"Considering us humans seem to have only advanced in the last few hundred years and looking at the way animals have mutated into what they become, including us, I'd say I doubt it's even been a thing for 100,000 years but that's a wild guess."

So you did suggest it was less than 100,000 years old....
Notice the words, "wild guess?"

It's not a windup I've had discussions with him in the past he genuinely believes what he's typing.

I find some of his posts quite interesting tbf, like the last one eg, a few people living in paradise somewhere on Earth while the rest of us slave away, with the real truth hidden away from us.

That's definitely something I could imagine happening! But there is no reason or evidence to believe it.

I'd imagine he's class to have a stoned discussion with about reality, but then he'd probably never shut the fuck up and you'd just sit there thinking what planet is he on.

Bit like my mate who will sit and bang on about God and how he's real and how the Koran says this and that which proves it and how me and all my family are going to hell cos we're none believers and I'm just looking at him thinking why the fuck do I knock about with you.

I was asked and gave a guess. I can't say any fairer than giving a guess which could be complete baloney.

How about you explain how you know the globe is 6 billions years old?

I don't think it is 6 billion years old - the current best estimate for age is around 4.5 billion years old (which could be hundreds of millions of years out) generally it is by radiometric dating based on the decay rate of certain radioactive elements - from memory the 4.5 billion years is based on meteorites and the like so dates the start of formation of the solar system and earth - the actual thing we call the earth would likely have formed over millions of years from a cloud of dust.

I don't think it is 6 billion years old - the current best estimate for age is around 4.5 billion years old (which could be hundreds of millions of years out) generally it is by radiometric dating based on the decay rate of certain radioactive elements - from memory the 4.5 billion years is based on meteorites and the like so dates the start of formation of the solar system and earth - the actual thing we call the earth would likely have formed over millions of years from a cloud of dust.
But you are reliant on being told this and have absolutely no clue about it, right?

If you believe that we can guess the age of the earth by measuring the decay of radioactive elements then that's up to you.

Personally I think it's all lies.

Something like that...

But you are reliant on being told this and have absolutely no clue about it, right?

No i know about radioactive decay and half and have experimented with radioactive sources and measured the half life of radioactive sources, i have also done some work on nuclear power plants. I havent analyses the age of the earth as i dont have millions of quids worth of kit.

Back