Puff Daddy

Bit of a non-story reading it...Combs met Harry once at the Concert for Diana in 2007 and was name checked by Combs five years later-

"Despite only meeting the Duke once, Combs mentioned him in a 2012 interview with The Sun in which he said: “I really can’t wait to get to the UK as London is one of my favourite cities.

“I’m also hoping I’ll get to catch up with Prince Harry while I’m there. He’s such a cool guy, and it’s about time we hung out. I need him to take me to some of those wild Mayfair clubs."

Last edited:

I get that if he’s found guilty, it will be a proper social taboo to listen to his music. But what about the music he’s produced/featured in/danced in the background?

Losing Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Dirty Money/Love is fine, but surely that can’t be at the expense of Biggy, Faith Hill and Janelle Monae?

Obviously we’ll not bring up his direct work (or indirect work with the Hitmen) with R Kelly.

Maybe the answer is to keep listening to his music but his royalties get paid to his victims (if found guilty)

Cassie sued Diddy in federal court on November 16, accusing the hip-hop mainstay of rape and a decade-long pattern of abuse that began when she was 19 years old. The R&B singer, who was once signed to Diddy’s label, Bad Boy Records, alleges sex trafficking, human trafficking, sexual battery, sexual assault, and gender-motivated violence, among other causes of action. The filing claims his controlling behavior started when she met him in 2005. After she signed a deal with Diddy’s record label the following year, he allegedly exerted complete control over her life, including her apartment, car, clothing, and even her medical records, to keep her under his thumb.

Diddy settled the above lawsuit just one day after it was filed.

He basically pimped out Justin Bieber. Probably not allowed to link it but there’s a video of Bieber sucking off some NFL player while Diddy is sat next to him. Some proper dark shit goes on in the entertainment industry.
I remember back to maybe 2000/2001 he had this girl band called DREAM on his label. Always seemed a bit weird how he was the one that formed the group, even back then had a bit of stank to it.

When I see his name all I can think of is Karl Pilkington trying to make a clue up for his game on XFM

"that man doesn't like woman, but he's got a couple of kids that's a bit weird"
"poof daddy"
:lol:

Saw a video on twitter of him the night before it kicked off , he looked a nervous wreck as if he knew what was coming.

There must be loads of famous folk in the entertainment industry shitting themselves now.

He basically pimped out Justin Bieber. Probably not allowed to link it but there’s a video of Bieber sucking off some NFL player while Diddy is sat next to him. Some proper dark shit goes on in the entertainment industry.
😳😳😳

Cassie sued Diddy in federal court on November 16, accusing the hip-hop mainstay of rape and a decade-long pattern of abuse that began when she was 19 years old. The R&B singer, who was once signed to Diddy’s label, Bad Boy Records, alleges sex trafficking, human trafficking, sexual battery, sexual assault, and gender-motivated violence, among other causes of action. The filing claims his controlling behavior started when she met him in 2005. After she signed a deal with Diddy’s record label the following year, he allegedly exerted complete control over her life, including her apartment, car, clothing, and even her medical records, to keep her under his thumb.

Diddy settled the above lawsuit just one day after it was filed.

She was the lass that harped on about how she had to be brave for other victims and make a stand by going to court for their sake as this couldn’t be hushed up any longer 👏

And then settled for a bomb and signed a confidentiality agreement the very next day.

Last edited:
Will either be anothe cover up or a massive story and lots of collateral damage. Plenty of other must be bricking and t and trying to get their own stuff in order...

Back