Puff Daddy

I get that if he’s found guilty, it will be a proper social taboo to listen to his music. But what about the music he’s produced/featured in/danced in the background?

Losing Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Dirty Money/Love is fine, but surely that can’t be at the expense of Biggy, Faith Hill and Janelle Monae?

Obviously we’ll not bring up his direct work (or indirect work with the Hitmen) with R Kelly.

I get that if he’s found guilty, it will be a proper social taboo to listen to his music. But what about the music he’s produced/featured in/danced in the background?

Losing Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Dirty Money/Love is fine, but surely that can’t be at the expense of Biggy, Faith Hill and Janelle Monae?

Obviously we’ll not bring up his direct work (or indirect work with the Hitmen) with R Kelly.
Yup all of it gone.

Easy to separate the music from the artist and their shenanigans Baloo lad.

Mind I find all of his stuff to be absolutely shite anyway.

Easy to separate the music from the artist and their shenanigans Baloo lad.

Mind I find all of his stuff to be absolutely shite anyway.
Aye, but imagine if you were somewhere other than the Museum Vaults and you stuck Gary Glitter on the jukebox, everyone would rightly judge you as a nonce.

Or you’re outside of Wales and play Lost Prophets, the same thing will happen.

Aye, but imagine if you were somewhere other than the Museum Vaults and you stuck Gary Glitter on the jukebox, everyone would rightly judge you as a nonce.

Or you’re outside of Wales and play Lost Prophets, the same thing will happen.

They'd judge you as having shite taste in music I'd imagine.

The world just seems to be getting more mental.
Definitely, although regarding this and similar cases it is also that the kind of behaviour tolerated or even covered up in the past for big names in entertainment is no longer the case so potential victims are more likely to come forward.

I do wonder if anyone else in his sort of position or associated with him is feeling uncomfortable this morning?

All of R Kelly's royalties basically go to his victims so listening to his music is helping them, unless Diddy can cover all the cash awarded to alleged victims the same arrangement will be made. Even then I think with Kelly any further income is handed over to his victims.

He basically pimped out Justin Bieber. Probably not allowed to link it but there’s a video of Bieber sucking off some NFL player while Diddy is sat next to him. Some proper dark shit goes on in the entertainment industry.

All of R Kelly's royalties basically go to his victims so listening to his music is helping them, unless Diddy can cover all the cash awarded to alleged victims the same arrangement will be made. Even then I think with Kelly any further income is handed over to his victims.
I read it was only up to just over $500k? I could always be wrong mind.

Definitely, although regarding this and similar cases it is also that the kind of behaviour tolerated or even covered up in the past for big names in entertainment is no longer the case so potential victims are more likely to come forward.

I do wonder if anyone else in his sort of position or associated with him is feeling uncomfortable this morning?
The rumours are jay Z next. I’ve heard murmurings of P Diddy for a while but just assumed it’s more twitter nonsense as people were linking it to ruling class elites who drink children’s blood and andachrome (sp?)

Back