Puff Daddy

He’s responsible for the deaths of Tupac and Biggie. And that fuck awful song where he randomly falls off a motorbike in the video.

Mind, he was funny in Get him to the Greek. So I’m torn.

Aye, but imagine if you were somewhere other than the Museum Vaults and you stuck Gary Glitter on the jukebox, everyone would rightly judge you as a nonce.

Or you’re outside of Wales and play Lost Prophets, the same thing will happen.
No one was bothered when a Glitter tune was used on the film Joker.

I get that if he’s found guilty, it will be a proper social taboo to listen to his music. But what about the music he’s produced/featured in/danced in the background?

Losing Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Dirty Money/Love is fine, but surely that can’t be at the expense of Biggy, Faith Hill and Janelle Monae?

Obviously we’ll not bring up his direct work (or indirect work with the Hitmen) with R Kelly.

Just an added bonus.

I get that if he’s found guilty, it will be a proper social taboo to listen to his music. But what about the music he’s produced/featured in/danced in the background?

Losing Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Dirty Money/Love is fine, but surely that can’t be at the expense of Biggy, Faith Hill and Janelle Monae?

Obviously we’ll not bring up his direct work (or indirect work with the Hitmen) with R Kelly.
You say that like losing them would be a bad thing.

Back