Pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

So pubs offering Xmas day lunch are screwed in T3 ?!

They are reviewing tiers every couple of weeks. 16th December is the first review.

If things continue as they are (and with a few more days of lockdown followed by 2 weeks of tier 3 they should) we should be in tier 2 by the first review.

They are reviewing tiers every couple of weeks. 16th December is the first review.

If things continue as they are (and with a few more days of lockdown followed by 2 weeks of tier 3 they should) we should be in tier 2 by the first review.
I think they will not relax any T3 to T2 just before Xmas unfortunately
No they are open, everyone must get Covid by New Years Eve.
Apparently they’re not

So are pubs still shut for the 5 day Xmas relaxation for gathering ??

Aye.

So at best we get to go to shite pubs selling bait, and when the bait is done, booted. Gerrin.
No they are open, everyone must get Covid by New Years Eve.

:lol:

Last edited:
I rarely go out to the pub just for a ‘session’ but I love nothing more than going out with the girls for drinks and food. I love a late Sunday afternoon few glasses of wine and me Sunday dinner out.
I even love us getting together in the house for a few drinks.
I miss the time with me mates, I miss having no control over when I can see them, and the chance to support each other when we need it.
My main friendship group, we’ve been mates 40 odd years, and we’ve never gone as long not seeing each other regularly.
Do I know and understand the bigger picture, of course I do, that doesn’t mean I can’t be sad or upset at times that I can’t see them and do things we enjoy doing together though

Noticed the Town Wall and Bridge Tavern tweet saying they’re not opening again this year regardless of any change to the tier. I’d assume most of city centre pubs in Newcastle/Sunderland/Durham will do the same. Not a huge surprise sadly.

Debating hiring a footie pitch, thirty allowed. A few tinnies and chat, bring a ball along in case the fuzz turn up and then we can simply start playing and start sweating over each other to stay within the rules 🤔🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back