Pubs around SOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go to church lane opposite the empire and get yourself and the kids a burger each. Decent scran in there and yous can have a couple pints.

A stalking horse?

PS I suggest you lay off the dope, you seem a bit paranoid.
He's proper cringeworthy. I don't mind the mag wums as some of them bring some humour to the board but he is boring as fuck, same shite on every thread.

Is it the Collery or the Wheatsheaf beside the ground? Anyway the little boozer beside the ground is always good and a mix of home and away fans, when I'm over for a game I usually have a couple around town then try get one or 2 in that little boozer before heading into the ground, think it has a bottle bar outside it too last time I was over

Is it the Collery or the Wheatsheaf beside the ground? Anyway the little boozer beside the ground is always good and a mix of home and away fans, when I'm over for a game I usually have a couple around town then try get one or 2 in that little boozer before heading into the ground, think it has a bottle bar outside it too last time I was over
That's the Colliery. The Wheatsheaf is the one over the little bridge by Joan's Cafe as was.

The lad was asking about pubs around the ground but I love the Isis mind.
Dun Cow is a belter too for similar reasons.
I believe the Dun Cow is having a talk in before the home matches and ex players as speakers this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back