PUBG

When you watch the top players they spend loads of time in the blue but have hods of health kits to stay alive. I don’t know how they stay so calm, if that blue overtakes me I start getting palpitations....
I normally shit bricks when I’m in the blue but this time I had everything I needed so I was pretty calm. No idea what happened but there was no gunshot and my health was at 75% but I just fell mid stride.

I was f***ing raging. :lol:

The biggest factor is luck. The circles being kind, the loot being kind and then random things like encountering players. Sometimes you can be unlucky and happen to pick a house with someone hiding in a toilet waiting to shoot you, or sometimes you happen to come across easy kills yourself.

For me, I don't think I'd ever win without a decent scope.
That same game I was looting a house and got my 1st and only kill as someone walked straight thru the door in front of me, they didn’t have a clue it was coming :lol:

That same game I was looting a house and got my 1st and only kill as someone walked straight thru the door in front of me, they didn’t have a clue it was coming :lol:
Like Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. I had a similar moment with a lad when I was looting a house. He came running through the door and just froze as I put both barrels of a shotty in his stomach.

Like Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. I had a similar moment with a lad when I was looting a house. He came running through the door and just froze as I put both barrels of a shotty in his stomach.
Shotguns are the boy when you’re looting houses. Always try to have a 5-shot shotgun and an assault rifle of some sort with optics. Fuck the sniper rifles...I panic shoot too much to use them effectively.

Shotguns are the boy when you’re looting houses. Always try to have a 5-shot shotgun and an assault rifle of some sort with optics. Fuck the sniper rifles...I panic shoot too much to use them effectively.
Same here. If I walk into a room and someone’s camping in there they’re getting filled with holes from my shotty.

Finished 3rd and then 2nd this morning ffs.

Whey, second solo chicken dinner!

Made all the more special seeing as I nearly killed myself by running myself over with a boat in the first minute of the game :lol:

Last edited:
I'm actually just cack at this. Just been killed at distance as I missed about 10 shots at someone running ahead of me, he turned round and fired 5 or 6 straight on me to kill me. I was aiming at his head with an 8x scope and it didn't even detect a hit on him :lol:

I'm actually just cack at this. Just been killed at distance as I missed about 10 shots at someone running ahead of me, he turned round and fired 5 or 6 straight on me to kill me. I was aiming at his head with an 8x scope and it didn't even detect a hit on him :lol:
Are you taking into account bullet drop? You have to lead the shot for it to hit at distance. On the 8x scope you can hit up on the d-pad to estimate someone's distance so you don't have to lead the shot (every white square on the map is 100m).

Are you taking into account bullet drop? You have to lead the shot for it to hit at distance. On the 8x scope you can hit up on the d-pad to estimate someone's distance so you don't have to lead the shot (every white square on the map is 100m).
Its feels like my bullets are made of shite. I've just had one in close where not one shot hit him despite it being impossible to miss

Its feels like my bullets are made of shite. I've just had one in close where not one shot hit him despite it being impossible to miss
That may just be latency problems, you could be actually hitting him but you're not seeing the blood splatter. Next time it happens take a clip and post it.

That may just be latency problems, you could be actually hitting him but you're not seeing the blood splatter. Next time it happens take a clip and post it.

I've been getting a lot of network lag detected messages, I reset my router but its still happening. Had one more game, killed two players but upon trying to loot the second I was shot from elsewhere whilst trying to escape in a car. Been in the 30s a few games but thats the best its been. They've nerfed the fuck out of vehicles like they're hardly an advantage any more.

I've been getting a lot of network lag detected messages, I reset my router but its still happening. Had one more game, killed two players but upon trying to loot the second I was shot from elsewhere whilst trying to escape in a car. Been in the 30s a few games but thats the best its been. They've nerfed the fuck out of vehicles like they're hardly an advantage any more.
That's might be it then, it's been a bit laggy for me too, been getting a lot of pop in and rubberbanding when I land. I like what they've done to the vehicles, they are just for quick transport to the zone now and can't act like a tank when going through choke points (like on the bridges).

Literally as I typed that I landed on an AKM with loads of ammo at the military base, I thought I was going to get a bunch of kills but noooo, the second I reload the game crashes and I am dead by the time the menu comes back up.

Last edited:
That's might be it then, it's been a bit laggy for me too, been getting a lot of pop in and rubberbanding when I land. I like what they've done to the vehicles, they are just for quick transport to the zone now and can't act like a tank when going through choke points (like on the bridges).

Literally as I typed that I landed on an AKM with loads of ammo at the military base, I thought I was going to get a bunch of kills but noooo, the second I reload the game crashes and I am dead by the time the menu comes back up.

Yeah it just seems to feel a second or so slow. Experienced the same years ago with COD, its like you're already being shot to shit by the time you've reacted.

As for vehicles I think its a shame. It was a field-leveller against far better players than me who'll ultimately just shoot the shite out of me instead from now on.

Yeah it just seems to feel a second or so slow. Experienced the same years ago with COD, its like you're already being shot to shit by the time you've reacted.

As for vehicles I think its a shame. It was a field-leveller against far better players than me who'll ultimately just shoot the shite out of me instead from now on.
It's definitely lag, I just drove to the island for the last circle and went to bandage up as someone got a few shots off at me on the way, when I was suddenly teleported to Stalber (the big mountain in the NE). The car wouldn't move at all, I was in the blue because of it, I had to jump out, when I did I was back on the island again and the car was gone. WTF :lol:

Just need to change your tactics a bit if you're struggling with the changes, just get to where you think the middle of the circle will be, camp and wait for people to come to you.

Fuck I totally would have mate. Me and the Mrs were just watching shit tele aswell.

Hoy me an xbox message next time cause I get notifications on my phone.

Failing that I’m Craig Tutin on FB.

Just sent ya a friends request on FB marra.

Think we will probably be around the neet about 8ish

Just sent ya a friends request on FB marra.

Think we will probably be around the neet about 8ish
I might have a bit of that! Problem at the moment is my Xbox is temporarily in the living room until I buy a big telly for my bedroom, and my missus gets the proper huff if I banish her to the tiny telly upstairs. Well, that and the fact that you northerners all eat your tea at about 5.30 then play Xbox at the time I have my tea later in the evening....

I might have a bit of that! Problem at the moment is my Xbox is temporarily in the living room until I buy a big telly for my bedroom, and my missus gets the proper huff if I banish her to the tiny telly upstairs. Well, that and the fact that you northerners all eat your tea at about 5.30 then play Xbox at the time I have my tea later in the evening....
Eat at a proper f***ing time then! :lol:

Back