PUBG

Another update, they are really targeting the car meta.
Xbox players,

We’re now serving up chicken dinners to over 4 million players on Xbox. Thank you for your continued support! We truly value all of the feedback from across the community. We have a few minor updates to gameplay this week, alongside bug-fixes and performance tweaks, as noted below.

Gameplay

We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:

Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle

Optimization

Continued optimization to controller input lag
Visual quality of reticle is improved (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)

Bug fixes

Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session

After a disastrous night of zero kills, I’ve just finished 5th with 3 kills. Woo!
Makes it all the more satisfying when you have a good game considering you can have long streaks with no kills or luck. Last time I was on I kept having people land with me no matter where I went and I could never find a gun while the other players were landing on ARs or Tommy Guns.

Makes it all the more satisfying when you have a good game considering you can have long streaks with no kills or luck. Last time I was on I kept having people land with me no matter where I went and I could never find a gun while the other players were landing on ARs or Tommy Guns.
Just had a top 3 finish. Should have been top 2 but I fucked it.

The run goes on of running into people camping. Two game earlier, firstly someone behind a door (50 odd left) and secondly someone ADS towards a door from inside. A few good kills beforehand too including a tasty headshot with a pistol, I had decent loots in both games too. Can't even remember the last time I was top 10 :evil:

Finally back in the top 10 after finishing 7th. Decided I'd play more patiently and not take as many risks and it paid off. I think I got myself into a position where I felt I needed to force some action and it was working against me.

Finally back in the top 10 after finishing 7th. Decided I'd play more patiently and not take as many risks and it paid off. I think I got myself into a position where I felt I needed to force some action and it was working against me.
Knowing when to be patient and when to get aggressive is really difficult in this game. I make sure I have a few really aggressive games, dropping into high traffic areas and trying to get a bunch of kills, just to get it out of my system.

I jumped in an Uzi at the military base the other day and just drove around the circle all the way until the final 3 where eventually someone blew it up as I jumped out.
Good fun.
I doubt I’ll ever win going into combat alone unless I come up against someone as shit as me.

Play on Fortnite more tho, not a chance I’ll win a game on that. The battle between the final 2 is always a good watch.

I’m canny pissed off after getting well tooled up and making the top ten then dying in the blue when I still had 75% health.
When you watch the top players they spend loads of time in the blue but have hods of health kits to stay alive. I don’t know how they stay so calm, if that blue overtakes me I start getting palpitations....

I jumped in an Uzi at the military base the other day and just drove around the circle all the way until the final 3 where eventually someone blew it up as I jumped out.
Good fun.
I doubt I’ll ever win going into combat alone unless I come up against someone as shit as me.

Play on Fortnite more tho, not a chance I’ll win a game on that. The battle between the final 2 is always a good watch.

The biggest factor is luck. The circles being kind, the loot being kind and then random things like encountering players. Sometimes you can be unlucky and happen to pick a house with someone hiding in a toilet waiting to shoot you, or sometimes you happen to come across easy kills yourself.

For me, I don't think I'd ever win without a decent scope.

Back