PUBG

Just sent ya a friends request on FB marra.

Think we will probably be around the neet about 8ish
Aye I accepted it this morning. I'll try and get the tele around 8 but can't promise owt until I know what the Mrs wants to watch. I might suggest she goes upstairs to do some holiday video editing for youtube. :lol:

Anyone got any decent tips for playing in a squad? I’m pretty good solo, but when I’m with a squad of four I’m just an absolute passeneger - barely ever seem to do anything or kill anyone.

Anyone got any decent tips for playing in a squad? I’m pretty good solo, but when I’m with a squad of four I’m just an absolute passeneger - barely ever seem to do anything or kill anyone.
What I tend to do is go along for the ride and let them carry you to a Chicken Dinner.

Another update, my download speed is pathetic. Always falls on a Thursday night, my only early finish at work :lol:

Three hours of sitting watching a % bar crawl along :evil:

My Internet is shite like. I can be shooting at people and the bullets don't even register on them! Had a few games, best was a 9th placed finish where the circle was unkind. I finished 14th in an earlier game where I was well placed and had a cracking loot and unnecessarily engaged someone and got killed. Not one bullet from nearly a full clip damaged the other player, despite being in close proximity and aiming at his body :lol:

Fuck sake man, played two games today and been killed both times by people just sitting in the upstairs of a house. Wankers.

Fuck sake man, played two games today and been killed both times by people just sitting in the upstairs of a house. Wankers.
They used to really annoy me but I watched a stream of James Buckley from the Inbetweeners playing it, he was so terrified he hid in a room and didn't move unless he absolutely had to. Bothered me less after that as I figure a lot of people who do that are the same way.

Just enjoyed a few games, a couple of top 10s to boot as well.

The best game I finished 7th, I killed three people and tbh a little bit of impatience cost me! I was aware of a player to my left who didn't know where I was. There was another player coming up a hill and we were both shooting at him. The player ended up a ledge below me and the other player a few above. The guy above grenaded the guy below and dropped down to loot him. He knew I was somewhere close but not my exact location. I was prone in the grass and was convinced he had seen me so opened fire hastily and I got shot. If I'd have waited he hadn't seen me and I could have killed him whilst he was looting the other player!

In another I finished 8th but the circle was cruel and I ended up on the wrong side of the water, I swam across to Sosnovka safely but got shot to shit by a kar98 as I crossed the beach with zero cover.

I'm not getting to play as often due to work but it reminds me how fun it is when I manage a few good games, my heart was certainly beating!

Let the other three collect the gear then nail them and acquire said gear.

Picked this up yesterday. Enjoying it so far. Starting to get to grips with the menus etc . Started off parachuting into quiet areas at 1st and after getting no kills, and not seeing much action, I've started dropping into towns. The suspense when you know someone is also in the same house is great ha. You shit yourself when you open a door and there's someone in the room. Shame the schools are off as I can't get on my son's Xbox enough

With my current connection this is unplayable like. Had like six games and didn't kill a single player. Did finish 8th, massive game of hide and seek.

Back