PS5 Event

Think I’ll wait till into the new year before getting one. Was all for buying one when it was announced but seem to have lost my mojo for gaming recently. Don’t want it to be like my switch. An expensive ornament.

Same here mate. I still get the urge to get back in but cant motivate myself.
I got my 55 inch one for £980. Once you see one in action, you will never go back to anything less. The colours are absolutely infinite, I get shocked when a scene in a show goes black as I think someone has literally turned my tv off. I am a PES fan but I have been playing Fifa with the update on PS4 pro, it is the best graphics I have ever seen.

My mate had a client who swears you can't beat the top spec PC setup he has etc, that lad went to my mates and seen his OLED tv, and he said that surpassed his PC.

Ive got an LG OLED. 65 inch. Blows me away every day

Last edited:

Almost pre-ordered one last night but bottled it at the last minute. Think I'll wait until Christmas.

I'm contemplating doing the same but I really want to play Cyberpunk at release and I'm guessing loading will be bad on PS4 as it was with Witcher 3. Maybe waiting for I'll wait for reviews of the game playing on both PS4 and PS5 before deciding.

I'm contemplating doing the same but I really want to play Cyberpunk at release and I'm guessing loading will be bad on PS4 as it was with Witcher 3. Maybe waiting for I'll wait for reviews of the game playing on both PS4 and PS5 before deciding.

I still havent played TLOU2, Spiderman, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima. Lockdown 2021 is going to be class.

Almost pre-ordered one last night but bottled it at the last minute. Think I'll wait until Christmas.

had one in my basket but simply games crashed , it was a sign i tell ya :p

may wait till xmas / more games for ps5 only, want a pc with 3080 in

I've just bought a new PC monitor in preparation for my 3070

i got a 4k monitor cheap of amazon (hotukdeals) and have a dual monitor setup (1080p @ 1444mhz and 4k) , pc i got now is ok, year and 1/2 old and a rtx 2070 init (not super) treat meself now and then, and that gets hot (with 6 fans) want to see what these ps5 and xbox sx sound like also

Back