PS5 Event

Is it me or are there no specific games for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5 coming out at release. I know there’s some cross-generation stuff but what is the point at the minute

still can't decide between the ps5 or series x but managed to get ps5 pre ordered from amazon this morning so if I decide to go ps5 it's there.

If I don't I'll just sell it on (cost price I'm not a t**t)

I see the Witcher 3 is being enhanced for the new consoles and owners of the PS4 version game will get the update/upscale for free. I'm wondering if this means if I have the disk version of the base game and the digital versions of the Expansions then I could get the upgrade if I only buy the digital PS5?

Enhanced versions of games I already have is probably the only reason I'd bother buying the disk version if that's the rules.
Also wonder if there will be a Cyberpunk bundle as it comes out the same day in the UK

Last edited:
Need a new 4k oled 65/75" TV before I get one of these.
I got an OLED tv a month ago and it has breathed new life into some games on PS4/Xbox, it is now absolutely essential for new next gen consoles.
If you have not experienced oled gaming, then stay in blissful unknown of how good it is haha

Last edited:
I got an OLED tv a month ago and it has breathed new life into some games on PS4/Xbox, it is now absolutely essential for new next gen consoles.
If you have not experienced oled gaming, then stay in blissful unknown of how good it is haha

can they be bought for under a grand? seem well expensive compared to LED. They way better?

can they be bought for under a grand? seem well expensive compared to LED. They way better?
I got my 55 inch one for £980. Once you see one in action, you will never go back to anything less. The colours are absolutely infinite, I get shocked when a scene in a show goes black as I think someone has literally turned my tv off. I am a PES fan but I have been playing Fifa with the update on PS4 pro, it is the best graphics I have ever seen.

My mate had a client who swears you can't beat the top spec PC setup he has etc, that lad went to my mates and seen his OLED tv, and he said that surpassed his PC.

I got my 55 inch one for £980. Once you see one in action, you will never go back to anything less. The colours are absolutely infinite, I get shocked when a scene in a show goes black as I think someone has literally turned my tv off. I am a PES fan but I have been playing Fifa with the update on PS4 pro, it is the best graphics I have ever seen.

My mate had a client who swears you can't beat the top spec PC setup he has etc, that lad went to my mates and seen his OLED tv, and he said that surpassed his PC.
Where from mate?

Definitely this , I got an oled a couple of weeks ago and both my one x and PS4 pro feel like getting a new console.

Can’t wait to see what the new ones look like on it .

Aye, I'm looking forward to getting one then playing Red Dead 2 all over again

Fifa the best graphics you've ever seen? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back