PS4 v XBONE sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ this has to stop. You aren't coming out of this well

He isnt like, and I was an XBOX "fanboy". All he is saying is true about the PS4 having the better specs and hardware. In terms of computing those differences can be massive.

If you have had PC's over the years and seen how quickly your spec goes out of date and won't run the next gen games you will know what he means.

In the whole console war thing it may end up being nothing again, if the devs don't use the systems to their max. Time will tell, but the PS4 as it stands has the capacity to run next gen games better than the xbox. The best thing I loved about my 360 was the amount of games for it, and that again could be a massive factor between the two.

Some of the arguing on here is amazing. :lol:

It's simple really, you just buy the console that has the exclusives you're after or the one you'll be playing your mates on. I got an Xbox One cause I want to play Titanfall 'til my thumbs fall off and I'm living in hope that there's a Gears announcement soon. I'll get a PS4 further down the road when the price comes down and there's an exclusive I'm interested in.

4 million new consoles have been sold which means there's a player base on both consoles for developers to continue to make the big budget games we all countdown towards.

the main reason it got the xbox was the kinect as xbox seems to have more kinect support. Although gt is one of my favourites so I'm missing out there its not like there isn't loads of good racing games about.

Just got the Xbox for £360 with my girlfriends Tesco discount. :)
show off. cost me 500 with a game and 3 year breakdown.[DOUBLEPOST=1386934789][/DOUBLEPOST]
He isnt like, and I was an XBOX "fanboy". All he is saying is true about the PS4 having the better specs and hardware. In terms of computing those differences can be massive.

If you have had PC's over the years and seen how quickly your spec goes out of date and won't run the next gen games you will know what he means.

In the whole console war thing it may end up being nothing again, if the devs don't use the systems to their max. Time will tell, but the PS4 as it stands has the capacity to run next gen games better than the xbox. The best thing I loved about my 360 was the amount of games for it, and that again could be a massive factor between the two.
but as apple bell ends have shown is that lower specs doesn't always translate as less performance ;).

Just got the Xbox for £360 with my girlfriends Tesco discount. :)

What discount is this!?[DOUBLEPOST=1386940193][/DOUBLEPOST]

But how do we know what will have the games? Do we just wait it out? I want to buy one but I dont want to pick the wrong one!

Im not saying its not true im saying no one cares and he is coming across like a 12 year old fan boy.
Why aren't you castigating messi as well then? His outbursts are far more animated and more personal. Is it because he is pro-Xbox? Seems strange to single out AJ when he has been very reasoned so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back