PS4 v XBONE sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my PS4 via a lad on here's reservation code. Top lad, Sessegnons man!

The difference in ACIV is huge. And that's from playing the unpatched and patched version back to back.[DOUBLEPOST=1386724799][/DOUBLEPOST]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-4/1/1d/3-PS4-AC4.jpeg

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-4/4/42/3-X1-AC4.jpeg

If you maximise both images and scroll down to the bottom right on both for a frame of reference, it's easier to see. This is at close quarters too, it gets more emphatic as you're playing. Distance draws and all sorts.

I appreciate you've bought an XB1, and don't get me wrong, it's a cracking machine (my wee cousin's getting one), but don't kid yourself that I'm brainwashed. :lol:

This is just daft. How anyone can use those 2 screenshots as an argument to say one console is more "powerful" or "better in anyway" for that matter is just an absolute down right fanboy. I'm looking at them side by side on a new 22" monitor, can I see ANY difference? Can I buggery!

This is just daft. How anyone can use those 2 screenshots as an argument to say one console is more "powerful" or "better in anyway" for that matter is just an absolute down right fanboy. I'm looking at them side by side on a new 22" monitor, can I see ANY difference? Can I buggery!

Open them up in side by side tabs and flick between, there's a difference to be fair. It still looks like a cartoon though, is it supposed to look like that?

Open them up in side by side tabs and flick between, there's a difference to be fair. It still looks like a cartoon though, is it supposed to look like that?

Ok, the XB1 screen may look a tiny bit "sharper" but then you could argue the PS4 screenshot is then construed as being "blurry", its just not enough to even warrant a conversation for me.

Ok, the XB1 screen may look a tiny bit "sharper" but then you could argue the PS4 screenshot is then construed as being "blurry", its just not enough to even warrant a conversation for me.

Have you maximised them both? The difference is clear as day, especially on things in the middle distance. The ship, for instance.

got an xbox one today. i was just going to get a 360 but with kinect wasn't that much more well it was but I'm a greedy boy.

#teamxbox

#ps4booo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back