PS4 v XBONE sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who gives a fuck? Is it used as some kind of scale to judge how good one system is against another? both consoles have been sold out since they launched so what does this prove exactly?

To be honest, I will still own both consoles at some point in the future, but for a launch console I chose the Xbox One purely for the Launch titles. Killzone was probably the only one that may have swayed it. But I loved the look of Ryse and Forza so couldnt bring myself to change over.

I think once the next Uncharted has a release date then I will start saving towards my ps4.

To be honest, I will still own both consoles at some point in the future, but for a launch console I chose the Xbox One purely for the Launch titles. Killzone was probably the only one that may have swayed it. But I loved the look of Ryse and Forza so couldnt bring myself to change over.

I think once the next Uncharted has a release date then I will start saving towards my ps4.

Same here. Though both launch line ups aren't especially good I preferred Xbox. I've never got the hype the Killzone keeps getting. Not for me at all. When Naughty Dog's next game has a release date I'll take interest. A PS4 launching with Uncharted 4 would have been impossible to resist.

theyre saying now its 250K vs 170K. Closer but still impressive going by PS4

PS4 pre orders by all accounts were miles ahead until they ran out and the XBOX started catching back up. A better comparison is going to be a few months after the New Year when stores actually stop selling out before they even put them on the shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back