PS4 Unveiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGlu3e9kdks&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGlu3e9kdks&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Anyone seen this? From Jimmy Fallon show or whatever it's called in America, just a few minutes of someone playing Killzone (must be the guy from the other night, because he's playing exactly the same way) then Jimmy Fallon and Anthony Anderson get a go, and are abysmal :lol:

Do you not do it for enjoyment like. Trophies and gamerscore are worthless to me

Most games I've played have been for enjoyment like, but there's been a few where I've persisted with a bit longer than I should have to pick up extra gamerscore on them. I'm guessing my gamerscore may be irrelevant on the new Xbox, but I might even go with the PS4 anyway, so I'm gonna try and get it up to 50k on my 360. Yes I'm a sad bastard :lol:

Most games I've played have been for enjoyment like, but there's been a few where I've persisted with a bit longer than I should have to pick up extra gamerscore on them. I'm guessing my gamerscore may be irrelevant on the new Xbox, but I might even go with the PS4 anyway, so I'm gonna try and get it up to 50k on my 360. Yes I'm a sad bastard :lol:

I won't play a shit game just to build up gamerscore/trophies but it does add longevity to games I enjoy. I think both systems will carry over achievements/trophies. It's been an excellent feature so why not let people keep going instead of starting over.

I won't play a shit game just to build up gamerscore/trophies but it does add longevity to games I enjoy. I think both systems will carry over achievements/trophies. It's been an excellent feature so why not let people keep going instead of starting over.

Ones that have been really shite I've gave up on, or just blasted through the story just to say I've done it and not bothered to go back for other achievements, and there has been games that I haven't loved but have been playable enough to stick with and get some extra achievements, providing they haven't been ones like spend 50 hours playing online multiplayer or something like that. But there have been games I've enjoyed playing so looked to get as many achievements as I could on them.

I haven't got a PS3 so I'm not really sure what the trophy system is like, but aye the achievement/gamerscore feature on Xbox is class I reckon. Hopefully they do decide to keep them on the next gen consoles, but I might be getting a PS4 this time instead so might not make a difference to me.

Ones that have been really shite I've gave up on, or just blasted through the story just to say I've done it and not bothered to go back for other achievements, and there has been games that I haven't loved but have been playable enough to stick with and get some extra achievements, providing they haven't been ones like spend 50 hours playing online multiplayer or something like that. But there have been games I've enjoyed playing so looked to get as many achievements as I could on them.

I haven't got a PS3 so I'm not really sure what the trophy system is like, but aye the achievement/gamerscore feature on Xbox is class I reckon. Hopefully they do decide to keep them on the next gen consoles, but I might be getting a PS4 this time instead so might not make a difference to me.

I have both but play 360 primarily so very low on the trophy count. Gamerscore is around 32,000 so not exactly huge either. It wouldn't bother me all that much if they didn't carry over but it just seems sensible. As for the new systems I will probably end up with both eventually and just get the cheapest first and wait for the other too come down. If there's not much in it in terms of cost and specs I would lean towards the xbox though.

They will carry over on PlayStation, guaranteed. The fact that the Vita is tied in to both PS3 and PS4 and uses the same trophy system means that your account will certainly be portable to your new console.

i like to go dor them all like, gives a bit longetivity to the game, im a retiree achievement whore, more of a trophy flirt now.

They will carry over on PlayStation, guaranteed. The fact that the Vita is tied in to both PS3 and PS4 and uses the same trophy system means that your account will certainly be portable to your new console.

Yep both xbox and ps will carry over the ahcievos and trophies youve earned to next gen. Im hoping there is something more to them next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back