PS4 Unveiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

what have been the latest rumours with this? havent seen a great deal tbh.

AMD chipset which people are moaning about, meant to be fairly mediocre. Dedicated graphics set, which people are not. Meant to be quite a bit better than the rumoured 720 GPU.

No more second hand games though. You'll always have to buy new and new prices will be artificially high because of no second hand market.

No more second hand games though. You'll always have to buy new and new prices will be artificially high because of no second hand market.

The second hand market is dead anyway. New games are so cheap these days that its pointless buying used.

Plus most releases, even single player ones, come with codes to activate in order to use certain content on the disc.

Sony and Microsoft won't implement used games measures. Thats for certain. Publishers like EA though, will definitely do it. Mass Effect 4, one use code that allows you to play the game you paid 30 quid for. Mark my words.

The second hand market is dead anyway. New games are so cheap these days that its pointless buying used.

Plus most releases, even single player ones, come with codes to activate in order to use certain content on the disc.

Sony and Microsoft won't implement used games measures. Thats for certain. Publishers like EA though, will definitely do it. Mass Effect 4, one use code that allows you to play the game you paid 30 quid for. Mark my words.

nonsense

What's the point of moving this to the games forum. This will gain more interest than your normal game thread, alot more interest. Sometimes the mods come across as thick as fuck on here with nee common sense.

It deserves to.
When you buy a game, or when you buy anything for that matter you should be allowed to sell it on if you wish. You've bought it it's yours to do what you want with.

Strictly speaking you're buying the license to use the game. Microsoft and other PC companies have been doing it for decades.

What's the point of moving this to the games forum. This will gain more interest than your normal game thread, alot more interest. Sometimes the mods come across as thick as fuck on here with nee common sense.
Thick as fuck, just like when they Youtube a thread straight away

I've done a fair a bit reading today leading up to tonights event and quite frankly I'll be astounded if it's priced at £270-300 like I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back