PS4 Unveiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ps pad was designed to be used by kids and small japanese people. Not surprised they are making it bigger. Everyone's major gripe with the ps is the awful pad

Well the playstation pad is by far inferior to the Xbox controller.

Sorting the shite pad out is a must.

Unfortunately it doesn't look much different other than a silly little speaker and some touch pad nonsense.

In your opinion. For me the Xbox pad is too big and the Dpad is horrendous making the games I enjoy more difficult to play. I for one would have been sick as a pig if they'd modelled it more on the 360 design.

Sorting the shite pad out is a must.

Unfortunately it doesn't look much different other than a silly little speaker and some touch pad nonsense.

Looks a bit chunkier I reckon, closer to the 360's pad. And the L2/R2 triggers look better than DS3. I'll need a go of it first like but it looks infinitely better than the PS3 controller IMO

Last edited:
Looks a bit chunkier I reckon, closer to the 360's pad. And the L2/R2 triggers look better than DS3. I'll need a go of it first like but it looks infinitely better than the PS3 controller IMO

At least the sticks will have a groove on them aswell, so It should be better on the thumbs.

The rounded sticks on the ps3 controller are horrid.

It doesnt work like that, specs wont change too much at all from what we know. You cant just decided to change things this late in the day it would cost millions and millions, you cant just swap out things it doesnt work like that.

like microsoft would need to be bothered about money :lol:

I see what you are saying though. I still feel the ps3 has a lot more to offer before being sent to the gaming console boneyard though. I think the 360 has reached it's graphical peak and the gameplay for the majority of the games out there for the xbox are fantastic as you will well know as most games are cross platform. The only thing I think the xbox has left to offer is more media driven apps but then i could be wrong. One thing I would really like to see come off and it may in the future online gaming between both machines so people on xbl and psn could play together on games like fifa and cod and the like.

was talking to a group of lad about it at work, they are furiously fapping over the concept of that, they all play Fifa vs each other so they can watcch it live and take the piss in real time:lol:

i quite like the idea myself.

This was the first thing that came to my mind when they mentioned it :lol:

As a whole i thought that it looks promising and am looking forward to the updates/news from Microsoft and Sony in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back