(PS3) 11 man FIFA club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought you played very well most of the time. Great crossing and good range of passes including some clever flicks. 3 goals and 2 assists is pretty good considering the much lower scores compared to FIFA 10 clubs.

Cheers! Thought everyone played well considering the game has only been out 5 days or so. Think if the club can keep a core together, it would definitely get results later on!

When I'm not an unemployed bum with insufficient funds I'll be rejoining the glorious SMB Club, til then can you make do without Rade Prica?

When I'm not an unemployed bum with insufficient funds I'll be rejoining the glorious SMB Club, til then can you make do without Rade Prica?

it's dead

Z, Dan and Ura have started one up themselves by looks of things

get your sel to Asda and Trade in Fifa 10 for 15 quid :eek:

it's dead

Z, Dan and Ura have started one up themselves by looks of things

get your sel to Asda and Trade in Fifa 10 for 15 quid
:eek:

Shurrupman! Yerpullinmeplonka! £15, is this a wind-up Storm? I can barely afford the petrol to Asda, if I get there and you're fibing I'll come at you like a ton of bricks!

So what's craic then, have the SMB got a team?

Shurrupman! Yerpullinmeplonka! £15, is this a wind-up Storm? I can barely afford the petrol to Asda, if I get there and you're fibing I'll come at you like a ton of bricks!

So what's craic then, have the SMB got a team?

nah i went over yesterday to boldon (check online to see if they do play trade at your nearest store) and got 15 quid for fifa 10 and 7 quid for the world cup game

plus i'd take any other shite you have as well

traded in 11 games and came out with 87 quid

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/asda-trade-in-prices/770339?page=4

theres a team there dunno if they're still playing :lol: i took the huff when my profile got corrupted and my vp deleted

Last edited:
nah i went over yesterday to boldon (check online to see if they do play trade at your nearest store) and got 15 quid for fifa 10 and 7 quid for the world cup game

plus i'd take any other shite you have as well

traded in 11 games and came out with 87 quid

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/asda-trade-in-prices/770339?page=4

theres a team there dunno if they're still playing :lol: i took the huff when my profile got corrupted and my vp deleted

Nice one.

Nee crack this year like? I can't be arsed making my own superstar, I want to download somebody elses, much easier. Cue: Self-righteous wanksplats.

Nice one.

Nee crack this year like? I can't be arsed making my own superstar, I want to download somebody elses, much easier. Cue: Self-righteous wanksplats.
its available for 360 but not for PS3, looking increasingly likely that the game is unhackable.

theres bodies working on it....i understand anyway, i've got mine to 80 rated midfielder so it aint to difficult

Last edited:
Nice one.

at the moment nar :cry: i wish there was because like i say my pro got bastard deleted

but this means theres more of a level playing field we had some canny games when we had 11 of us on

at the moment nar :cry: i wish there was because like i say my pro got bastard deleted

but this means theres more of a level playing field we had some canny games when we had 11 of us on

neebody play it nee more, I was garn to gan on toneet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back