(PS3) 11 man FIFA club

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye I reckon I should drop to the back anarl, even if for achievments cos my pro wasnt cut out for RM, even though I got a few assists and a goal :cool:

btw was it your pro that looked like bobby kerr and had the commentator name Yoda?

aye I reckon I should drop to the back anarl, even if for achievments cos my pro wasnt cut out for RM, even though I got a few assists and a goal :cool:

btw was it your pro that looked like bobby kerr and had the commentator name Yoda?

Wasn't planning on making him look like Bobby but I suppose he does a bit. Yeah he's Yoda. He does find the net on a regular basis. Other then that he offers nowt! :lol:

Wasn't planning on making him look like Bobby but I suppose he does a bit. Yeah he's Yoda. He does find the net on a regular basis. Other then that he offers nowt! :lol:

Dinnar like he's offers a bit of comedy, I chuckled anytime I heard "YODA" and when I saw ya Vp dee the worm when ya scored :lol:

I thought Jovi was doing a fine job on the wing until that game where they had that Fellaini lookalike at RB :cry:

Just checked...
http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/clubs/631A0001/5657/members <-- according to that, 3 assists and 2 goals in 7 games... maybe not such a fine job :oops:

Thought you played very well most of the time. Great crossing and good range of passes including some clever flicks. 3 goals and 2 assists is pretty good considering the much lower scores compared to FIFA 10 clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back