(PS3) 11 man FIFA club

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've tried a few times now with clubs and nearly cracked it with Spitfire, but it fizzled out. I'd like to get a good 11 man team together for regular action. I've got a pair of strikers joining who are lethal together. Obviously I'm a canny striker(;)) but I fancy trying right back. We'll try people in different positions to see how who works where. Ideally a 20 man squad would be good. Sign up if you're interested.

Squad:

Dale101
Final_Straw
SteveAVFC
DannyJN86

Last edited:

I'd like to have a look in on this... I'll play anywhere (preferably left wing like) but I'm easy

I'm in. Best position is RW or Striker.psn BillyBlyth. Played a canny few games last season fir the smb

Will 11 players work like? :confused: I would've thought it'd be harder?

I'm up for it again though, i'll play anywhere really....

AndySAFC7

You know I'm in Ant. Will play anywhere, me and Craigylee at the back? Terrifying and beautiful, it could just work.

cheeky bastard

I'd be up for giving that a try like :lol:

no one up for keeper :lol: fuck knows how that will work

gonna be awful online :lol:
9 each scorelines galore

apparently the animations for slide tackles are better...so when you clatter somebody..you really clatter them
i cant f***ing wait...im worse than catts for it but me timings not so bad

fuck me just re read the op and realised who the 2 strikers are :lol: are they definitely going to stay with us they were class on fifa 10

Count me in. Uradone too I assume. Isn't the lag going to be terrible though?

apparently you can play against the cpu with your club...

canny idea to get used to it before starting online?

Shame there aren't substitutes. Would have been an ideal role for Boosh, I would think. Watching the games pass him by is what he's been doing in 10 at any rate, only now he'd have a nice chair to rest his arse on. If he got bored, he could always warm up down the touchline. Maybe give him a little run out once we're 3 goals up by the 75 min mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back