PS+ games

New ps plus details announced today .

Not sure if it will be better value than gamepass but probably better than what they currently offer

I renewed my ps now in Jan, will it still be around or will I get a refund/partial?
Prob go for the middle on, can't see why I'd want to go back and play PS1/PS2 games
The original command and conquers, red alert etc
So if I’m reading it right , anyone with a Ps now subscription gets automatically moved onto the top tier one .

Can get 12 month ps codes for 40 quid I think from the Usual places so might be a canny idea
I hope this is true
£100 a year :lol:
I pay $79 for a new game. PS now is $79 and I get a decent amount of use out of it.

Seems worth it to me

Last edited:
I renewed my ps now in Jan, will it still be around or will I get a refund/partial?

The original command and conquers, red alert etc

I hope this is true

I pay $79 for a new game. PS now is $79 and I get a decent amount of use out of it.

Seems worth it to me
it is definitely true , anyone with a ps now sub will get moved onto the highest tier of the new system for however long is left on their ps now sub. Stacked mine for a couple of years just in time before most the vouchers were gone .

it is definitely true , anyone with a ps now sub will get moved onto the highest tier of the new system for however long is left on their ps now sub. Stacked mine for a couple of years just in time before most the vouchers were gone .
That’s amazing, I get to trail it at the max level then I’ll decide at the end of the year

This is an interesting addition to the top level of the new PS+. Any game over $34 will have to have a game trial alongside it. Good for gamers, not sure about developers.

That’s brilliant. I have no idea how many games I’ve bought in the last 20 years that I’ve hated

Fancied giving Returnal and Demons Souls Remake a try but was also put off paying full price to possible hate them early doors so one of the two higher tiers seems a good option for me. Basically paid for itself on them alone.

Fancied giving Returnal and Demons Souls Remake a try but was also put off paying full price to possible hate them early doors so one of the two higher tiers seems a good option for me. Basically paid for itself on them alone.
I'll be going for the top tier. Doubt I will be playing many PS1 games like but it's the option will be nice.

Back