Pro Evo 2017 - PS4 - £7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

You definetly turn sharper with right stick like lads you must all be shite ;)

When recieving ball move left stick direction you wanna go do same with right stick and players touch is better.

Always works a treat when already running to quickly turn and change direction.

You definetly turn sharper with right stick like lads you must all be shite ;)

When recieving ball move left stick direction you wanna go do same with right stick and players touch is better.

Always works a treat when already running to quickly turn and change direction.
Everything's easy playing on professional ;)

Gets easier. Especially if you're on master league

Might have to go top player again.

Changed through ball and shooting to advanced and can't buy a win :lol:

The manual shootings crap like why move right stick back for low shots when you have a power bar. Bit daft like and hard to get used to as if you wanna go bottom right corner its a tricky manoeuvre for a simple shot.

Just won the league with Sunderland with two games to go. Lost in semis of Europa League to Sevilla, got 1-1 away then played it safe at home counting on the away goal to send me through.. Unfortunately Sevilla just went, "Na :neutral:" and smashed 3 past me in the second half.

Not sure I'll play a third season, I find Top Player too easy and Superstar, although about right (I can win 4-0 v Inter then lose 0-2 to Burnley the next game) I just don't find it as enjoyable.

Just won the league with Sunderland with two games to go. Lost in semis of Europa League to Sevilla, got 1-1 away then played it safe at home counting on the away goal to send me through.. Unfortunately Sevilla just went, "Na :neutral:" and smashed 3 past me in the second half.

Not sure I'll play a third season, I find Top Player too easy and Superstar, although about right (I can win 4-0 v Inter then lose 0-2 to Burnley the next game) I just don't find it as enjoyable.

Still on Top Player meself but need to change for the next season.

On course for 100 points in the prem with nearly 150 goals already, just braying everyone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back