Pro Evo 2017 - PS4 - £7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing this :lol: even worse than real life somehow
Always play through ML as Sunderland, always do well with them. in the 2022/2023 season atm and still have pickford, ndong, denayer and januzaj in the team. all solid players, unlike real life with the exception of pickford. Only thing i look forward to next season, at least while Moyes is still here, is rebuilding Sunderland in PES and escaping the championship.

Always play through ML as Sunderland, always do well with them. in the 2022/2023 season atm and still have pickford, ndong, denayer and januzaj in the team. all solid players, unlike real life with the exception of pickford. Only thing i look forward to next season, at least while Moyes is still here, is rebuilding Sunderland in PES and escaping the championship.
Fair enough in ml. You don't need to surffer that shower long

Fair enough in ml. You don't need to surffer that shower long
Few times i've played online other than myclub i've used sunderland, always funny beating a barcelona team with some defoe screamers. It's tough but possible to have a good run online with sunderland.

Confused here, do you not have Ximenez and Miranda et al in the Master League any more? Castello?
They changed it awhile back, you have the option when you start to use current squads or a ML original squad, don't think you have the classics like Minanda, Castolo etc. anymore though in the ML original squad.

Can't be arsed to read through this whole thread but I'm thinking of getting this. I'm only on Xbox one at the moment but buying a ps4 after me holiday.
Is it worth getting on Xbone as I've heard you can't get the option file for this on xbone or is it worth waiting and just getting it in ps4 were u can get the option file?

Can't be arsed to read through this whole thread but I'm thinking of getting this. I'm only on Xbox one at the moment but buying a ps4 after me holiday.
Is it worth getting on Xbone as I've heard you can't get the option file for this on xbone or is it worth waiting and just getting it in ps4 were u can get the option file?

Depends how much you care about playing as Wearside v London FC in a dodgy kit.

Use PES Universe for option files, they are the best. they will have PES 2018 sorted pretty quickly too when it comes out.
Is it easy to do or not? I go away next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Get paid the Friday I get back so be getting a ps4 then n I'm wanting pes with it like.

Is it easy to do or not? I go away next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Get paid the Friday I get back so be getting a ps4 then n I'm wanting pes with it like.
USB stick, download files from PES Universe site and there is an option in game to download option files and it unpacks all the files for you. PES Universe site explains what to download for what you want. Only manual thing you need to do is change images and names of leagues, they supply images for you. kits and stadiums and managers are all done automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back