Pro Evo 2017 - PS4 - £7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB stick, download files from PES Universe site and there is an option in game to download option files and it unpacks all the files for you. PES Universe site explains what to download for what you want. Only manual thing you need to do is change images and names of leagues, they supply images for you. kits and stadiums and managers are all done automatically.
Nice one thanks.

Is it easy to do or not? I go away next Tuesday for 2 weeks. Get paid the Friday I get back so be getting a ps4 then n I'm wanting pes with it like.
Takes 5 minutes.

I need a different one now like as now I'm in my second La Liga season the promoted teams obviously weren't covered in the last option file I installed.

Was playing Pro before moving onto FIFA for pro clubs with mates but was thinking about giving it another go.

Have it installed but not fancied it lately due to a few reasons. One is the ease of scoring off crosses and corners. In particular, how often you get a free header from crosses and the ease of scoring from the train corner. Another annoyance for me is the keepers and how they would often 'dive' past the ball without attempting to go for it and fairly annoying when conceding off it!

Not sure whether this is due to me playing on professional difficulty mind.

Are these common annoyances/problems or do I just need to raise my game and up the difficulty :lol::lol:

Was playing Pro before moving onto FIFA for pro clubs with mates but was thinking about giving it another go.

Have it installed but not fancied it lately due to a few reasons. One is the ease of scoring off crosses and corners. In particular, how often you get a free header from crosses and the ease of scoring from the train corner. Another annoyance for me is the keepers and how they would often 'dive' past the ball without attempting to go for it and fairly annoying when conceding off it!

Are these common annoyances/problems or do I just need to raise my game and up the difficulty :lol::lol:
I always play superstar difficulty, i have found the keepers to make insane saves at times but i agree with the corners, i easily score a header 1/3 times from a corner with a big guy up front. I find it quite easy on superstar but every now and then a team frustrates me with ridiculous keeping and defending and nicks the game 1-0 or 2-0 which i actually love, lost the title with Sunderland on GD to man united after i simply couldn't score away to them and they nicked it 1-0.
Another thing with the keepers is to not use triangle/y to bring them to the ball as a good keeper usually does it automatically and bring them out is what i find makes them make the stupid mistakes.

It's far too easy no matter what level you play on tbf. And you're right about the crosses too, it's a huge flaw in the game

The game is v good. Played it loads since last year. Another leap forwards this year and its going to be outstanding. As said, scoring off crosses is a law of averages thing. Stick enough balls in the box and a goal will come eventually. Crowd animation could be alot better and the grounds look a bit weird. Overall gameplay could be better and if they nail this then the other things wont matter.

definitely the best football game, FIFA is more flashy and nicer but for pure real-life football recreation PES tops it. Next game looks like it will be even better with the PES team taking into account fans critique of the game.

definitely the best football game, FIFA is more flashy and nicer but for pure real-life football recreation PES tops it. Next game looks like it will be even better with the PES team taking into account fans critique of the game.

Hope they make a few changes to Master League which is all I play really.

- More realistic (harder) transfers
- Stop regenerating old players or at least have an option for it like legends
- Qualifiers for international competitions
- Have other teams make more transfers, about 6 years in and every team's pretty much the same

Not massive changes but would make the world of difference.

Need to make it generally harder too.

Hope they make a few changes to Master League which is all I play really.

- More realistic (harder) transfers
- Stop regenerating old players or at least have an option for it like legends
- Qualifiers for international competitions
- Have other teams make more transfers, about 6 years in and every team's pretty much the same

Not massive changes but would make the world of difference.

Need to make it generally harder too.
I've not played PES for a couple of years but are the same regen players still involved despite getting a lot older on master league?

Remember one called 'Xilmez' - what a class winger but must be around 36 now on the game :lol:

I've not played PES for a couple of years but are the same regen players still involved despite getting a lot older on master league?

Remember one called 'Xilmez' - what a class winger but must be around 36 now on the game :lol:

Nah, they've ditched the old boys like Castolo for a new bunch, although you can just take over a team with the normal squad now.

What happens is when a player (like Totti for example) retires they'll appear in your youth academy as a 16 year old.

Nah, they've ditched the old boys like Castolo for a new bunch, although you can just take over a team with the normal squad now.

What happens is when a player (like Totti for example) retires they'll appear in your youth academy as a 16 year old.
Good, those before were largely shit and old except a couple.

A bit like Sunderland's squad in real life really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back