Pro Evo 2017 - PS4 - £7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finished 3rd on goal difference and 1 point off top on master league. Lost to an 82nd minute free kick in the play off final and hit the post in stoppage time :cry: not sure I can cope with another season in division 2

That's some turnaround that like :lol:

I enjoyed it but online killed it off for me, the way people took advantage of it was just not enjoyable. Might go back to career mode like, something about scoring a goal that's really satisfactory that you just don't get with FIFA these days.

I havent even botheree with online this year. Career mode is strong enough to carry the game plus theres no lag obvs!

Hoping this years release is another leap forwards. Plenty room for improvement but still a cracking game

Doesn't feel as fluid as 2016 but I've only had a couple of games on it so far so we'll see. Couldn't believe La Lige wasn't licensed this year so I've got me memory stick ready to sort the option file later.

Really really good game. I personally want a simulation of football and even with the option updates the game just does not have the atmosphere Fifa has. PES gameplay is calss mind and hope it can just sort out the atmosphere.
Atmosphere?

I having Spotify playing in the background on the PS4 anyway me.

Last edited:
I fancy that anarl.
Its class like. Got the XL version in a previous deal. Predator's fatalities are class. If you win you pull out the bloke's spine and skull and put it in your trophy cabinet. They've got the predator and alien spot on, I reckon. I'm rubbish at online so give iz a game if you buy it.

That's some turnaround that like :lol:

I enjoyed it but online killed it off for me, the way people took advantage of it was just not enjoyable. Might go back to career mode like, something about scoring a goal that's really satisfactory that you just don't get with FIFA these days.
From what I'm reading about online I'm going to give this a miss.

Really enjoying this now, loving the Master League mode but transfers are a bit generous like.

Managed to bring in Coman, Dembele and Kovacic funded by Rodwell, Larsson and O'Shea sales.....

Really enjoying this now, loving the Master League mode but transfers are a bit generous like.

Managed to bring in Coman, Dembele and Kovacic funded by Rodwell, Larsson and O'Shea sales.....

Realistic then :lol: Enjoying playing online but tempted to give master league a go. Loved it years ago

Doesn't feel as fluid as 2016 but I've only had a couple of games on it so far so we'll see. Couldn't believe La Lige wasn't licensed this year so I've got me memory stick ready to sort the option file later.

Atmosphere?

I having Spotify playing in the background on the PS4 anyway me.
Personally I like to hear the crowd and dont play games with spotify over the top :lol:

Signed Lukaku for the lads, absolute beast.

One of the things I like most about this game is that pace isn't everything, big burly bassas can be just as useful.

Signed Lukaku for the lads, absolute beast.

One of the things I like most about this game is that pace isn't everything, big burly bassas can be just as useful.

Got a 17 year old luca toni beastly in the air. Just signed rashford as well.

De paula is a must. I didnt sign him and now goes for 30m at 21. I said no at 5m :oops:

Haliovic is same as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back